Dinner With The Enemy

Annie: ~We had been sitting in the resturant, at a circled table everyone was here. I was sitting next to Johnny. No one was happy to be at this dinner and they made it known. Well everyone besides Asher, Nadia, and I.~ What are you guys thinking of getting?
Armani: I'm not really hungry. *glares at Nadia* Actually something makes me want to puke.
Annie: *nudges him* ~We looked over the menu and started ordering. As soon as the waiter left tension fell back on us~
Johnny: *whispers into her ear* We could actually be having fun at home, you and I
Annie: *smiles and pushes him*
Nadia: I'm so glad to be hanging out with all of Asher's friends! *smiles as Asher wraps his arm around her shoulder* Omg you guys should hang out with my friends.
Jayden: *snorts*
Nadia: What funny Jay? Don't you wanna hang out with my friends??
Jayden: *glares at her* Its Jayden to you. *sarcastically* I just can't wait to hang out with you and your friends.
Nadia: Thats great Jay!!
Annie: ~I couldn't tell if she ignored the sarcasm or if she was just brain dead stupid. Jayden got mad because of the nickname and was ready to go but Armani held her hand calming her down~
Nadia: Why don't you guys tell me about yourselves like what you guys have in common.
Johnny: *mutters, looking around* We all hate you.
Annie: *chuckles but covers it with a cough*
Nadia: Sorry I didn't hear you John.
Johnny: Oh Just saying how we all love Asher.
Nadia: *grins and kisses Asher's cheek* Not as much as I do!
Annie: ~Johnny gagged. Soon our food came in and we all began to eat and food was definitely a solution to any problem~
Annie: ~Asher and Nadia would share food and kiss each other, I wasn't jealous trust me. I just couldn't believe that the two were so close so fast. It seemed fake in a way. I glanced at Johnny who was laughing at a joke with the other guys, I sneaked a french fry from his tray and he noticed~
Johnny: Fry thief!
Lilia: Fries before Guys!
Annie: *giggles* You know it baby!
Hayden: Bros before hoes *gets a high five from Johnny*
Jayden: Chicks before dicks! *gets a giggle from the girls*
Johnny: *smirks at Annie*
Annie: *rolls her eyes but laughs with him* What I like fries. *takes more. He gasps* Calm down I'll make you a plate of fries.
Johnny: No need to *smiles* Whatever makes you happy.
Annie: Aww really?
Johnny: Pssh no! *smirks* You owe me a plate of fries!
Annie: ~I couldn't help but laugh with him~
Nadia: You two are so cute together.
Johnny: *mockingly* Not as cute as you and Asher.
Annie: ~I noticed Asher roll his eyes looking disappointed. I nudged Johnny~
Johnny: I mean thanks
Nadia: It would be a shame if you guys broke up.
Annie: ~At that everyone one went quiet. Johnny held my hand and give it a squeeze~ No worries Nadia. We know how to handle our relationship.
Nadia: Sorry. I said something wrong didn't I?
Johnny: Old habits die hard *gets a few chuckles*