Chapter 9

I froze outside of Starbucks just staring, and when I snapped out of my thoughts I turned and quickly walked away, that's when all the terrible memory's came back.

FLASHBACK

My eyes slowly fluttered open to reveal many beeping machines attached to my chest. I heard distant chatter " I think she's awake " someone said I heard footsteps emerging closer and closer. " Hon, are you awake " I heard the sound of my moms voice ring through my ears, I tried to speak but no words came out. " Go get the doctor, she's awake " my mom ordered. I looked around at my surroundings I realized that I was in the hospital with my mom, Ad and sisters, I looked up and see the doctor staring at me " can you please say something for me " he asked I opened my mouth again but nothing came out.

" Whats wrong with her " my mom asked full of concern, " This is actually very common, she's still in shock " the doctor said looking down at me. " S-so she can't speak " my mom asked holding back her tears " no she can , she's just not letting herself but she will when she's ready " the doctor said " wait so she's going mute ? " Ad asked " basically " the doctor replied.

END FLASHBACK

I started walking faster and faster

" LIZ " I recognized that voice it wasn't one that I heard in a while. I didn't turn around though but I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around , I was face to face with the whole reason I came to London for a 'break'.

Chase.

Chase was my ex boyfriend, he was the type of guy every girl wanted, he sweet and caring he also seemed genuinely nice, well at least I thought he was.

I tried shake off his hand but he gripped it tighter. " LET GO " I screamed , I realized that I was causing a scene but I didn't care. He changed me, I went mute for a year for what he had done to me I just couldn't stand the sight of his face. He finally let go of my hand when he realized the scene I was causing, he smirked and walked away.

I quickly took off running home

When I got home I broke down memories flashing through my mind .

I ran up to my room and shut the door.

~ If we could only have this life for one more day, If we could only turn back time . ~

My phone went off . I quickly picked it up and answered it " hello " I ask trying to hide all sounds of crying.

" Hello, is this Elizabeth Knight " the lady asked " yes" I answered " we'd like for you to be apart of our agency here at ' Elite Model Management ' " the lady said. " OH MY GOSH, I'D LOVE TO " I yell replacing my sadness with happiness.

I look at the time and realize its only 2:00.

I walk downstairs and see Ad flipping the channels on the TV. " When'd you get here " I ask " awhile ago " she says turning to me " wait Liz have you been crying " she says staring at my puffy red eyes. " no, I mean " I stared at the ground then Niall came with a bag of chips for him and Ad she then mouthed " tell me later " and I nodded. " Oh , Liz the boys wanted you over at the flat, they wanna continue your 'plan' " Niall added while putting his arm around Ad . Wow they're such a cute couple I thought to myself. " Ok I'll head over there now .

When I came to the boys flat everyone was there including Eleanor and Danielle . I've never actually met them before, they were gorgeous which actually made me feel pretty self conscious .

" Hi I'm Eleanor " she greeted with a warm smile " And I'm Danielle " she added as they both engulfed me in hugs.

" I'm Liz " I greeted. " we've heard a lot about you " Eleanor added with a wink. I guess the boys told her about my 'crush'. " So what are we gonna do today " I asked looking around.

" Well we thought that you should go shopping with the girls so you guys could get to know each other a little more " Lou said with a smirk . What were they up to I thought.