Chapter 10

" So what are we shopping for " I asked " Party dresses " Eleanor beamed I gave her a confused look " We're going to a party and I think your going as Zayn's date " Eleanor explained.

" Oh ok "

" We know about your plan " Danielle added " so we're gonna make you look extra sexy " Danielle winked.

We entered this expensive dress store were like only rich people shop .

" Uhh guys " I looked down at a dress and saw the price tag " I don't think I could afford this " . " it's ok " Eleanor held up a credit card " Lou gave it to us for the day " Eleanor smiled , " so lets shop " Danielle pulled me to a rack and we started looking.

" What about this " Danielle held up a bright pink skimpy dress " no " I said immediately.

We were looking for what seemed like hours.

" OHMIGOSH Liz I think I found the dress for you " Eleanor squealed

I walked over and u saw Eleanor holding up a beautiful royal blue dress, " It's beautiful El " I gasped . " go try it on " Eleanor shoved me into a dressing room, When I put on the dress it looked great on me so I decided to get it .

When I thought we were finally done Eleanor and Danielle brought me to a shoe store.

" Guys this is gonna take forever " I groaned, " No it's not I already know what shoes to get " Eleanor said grabbing a pair of black pumps.

We finally left the mall.

" So is Harry going with Taylor " I

Asked while Danielle was driving . " No, she went back to the states like yesterday " Danielle said focusing on the road " oh " .

When we came back to the boys flat everyone was there including Harry, Niall and Ad. " Hey, guys " I said plopping down on the couch, they were all watching some show.

" Umm, Liz can we talk " Harry awkwardly asks " sure " I say nervously getting up.

Harry led me to the balcony.

HARRY'S POV

I led Liz to the balcony I was planning to tell her that almost kissing her was a mistake and it was a caught up in the moment thing , but it wasn't I really did wanna kiss her I thought to myself.

" So what did you wanna talk about " Liz nervously fidgeted with her fingers , " I wanted to make sure we're ok " I say looking down. " What do you mean " she asked although she new exactly what I was talking about " Liz don't play dumb, I'm talking about almost kissing you it was a caught up in the moment thing and I'm with Taylor " I quickly spat out.

She looked down " I know, it was a mistake are we ok " she asked " definitely " I said pulling her in for a hug .

We sat sat down quietly for a while " did you get the job " I asked " yeah, they just called today " she said " that's great " .

" Are you going to the party " I asked " yeah, I went with the girls to buy a dress " Who are you going with " I asked " Zayn " she quickly said .

Jealousy sprang all over me , what's going on with her and Zayn, are they together I angrily thought.

LIZ POV

" Who are you going with " Harry asked " Zayn " I quickly said.

I looked over at Harry who became quiet, I saw his fist clench and his jaw tighten.

" I think I'm gonna go inside now " he said coldly " ok " I said .

What's wrong with him was it something I said , was he jealous Nah I thought.