Chapter 3

Y/N'S POV:

I smiled at the red blob who stands in front of me as I turn my head to look at the desk it was quite a mess I saw a bunch of paperwork stack on top of each other as I squinted my eyes to see what was near the empty teacup "y/n is everything okay you keep squinting your eyes since you arrived in Devildom" Diavolo asked looking down on me, the sight of him looking down at me was quite intimidating "oh it's nothing serious! I just don't have glasses with me and without them, I can't see well. Is it possible for me to get new ones in Devildom?" As I asked the question I started to play with the hoodie sleeves as I was nervous from him looking down at me "Ahhh I see!" "Well I don't-" with my hands, I slap my mouth to shut myself up I was not about to anger future demon king because of my smart of a mouth "I AM SO SORRY I DI-" I got interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

Diavolo chuckled to himself to my comment "Come in" Diavolo said. As the door opened I saw a big black figure not knowing what the person looked like. I hid behind Diavolo " Sorry, was I interrupting something?" the big black blob said with a stern tone it wasn't like Diavolo who sounded more friendly. "Ah yes y/n and I was discussing her needing a new pair of glasses. Could you please make an appointment for tomorrow ?" " I'll do it right away Lord Diavolo" The black blob said.

"Lord Diavolo, who may be behind you?" As he said that Diavolo moved to the right side of me to introduce me. "Ahh yes Lucifer this is Y/n and y/n this is Lucifer he's the avatar of Pride you've met him at the courtyard" Lucifer grabbed my hand without my permission, he moved closer to me and shook my hand a little bit too harsh "It is nice to meet you again y/n" I clearly knew he was trying to intimidate me, I moved my hand away from him and backing away from him "I wish I could say the same Lucifer"

Third POV:

Diavolo had a slight smirk on his face when y/n replied to Lucifer's greeting. Lucifer in disbelief that a mere human would do that to him, the avatar of Pride right in front of Lord Diavolo too. His aura seemed engulfed in wrath. Diavolo sensed Lucifer's demonic aura and moved in front of y/n so she'll be facing his back to protect her from the firstborn. Diavolo only gave a death glare to Lucifer that told him "Cut that shit out before I throw you out of this window" "ahem Lucifer what business do you have with me?" Diavolo spoked, Lucifer's aura disappeared and a slight annoyance was set on his face.

"I am here to take the new human student to the house of Lamentation" Lucifer spoke, while Diavolo nodded to his response "I see well I must I apologies to you, for making you take this trip to the castle for nothing since y/n will be staying here with me," Diavolo said with a big grin. "Lord Diavolo, are you sure that's a good idea? I let a sure that I and my brother will take the absolute responsibility to protect her" The prideful demon said "Lucifer it's not that I don't trust you and your brothers to protect y/n its just erh y/n does-'' Diavolo was cut by y/n who moved in front of Diavolo to face the prideful demon "I do not trust living with 7 men which I do not know and Diavolo said it was fine for me to stay with him." y/n said as she crossed her arm together with a stern expression. Lucifer with a pissed-off face was ticked that a mere human dared to interrupt Lord Diavolo and SAY his name.

Diavolo quickly picked y/n up and sat her on a chair. "Y/n it's alright I'll speak to Lucifer about this issue. Why don't you have some tea and sweets that Barbatos made" He smiled at the girl and she responded with a nod. He then turns to Lucifer " I already decided that she is staying with me so it's the end of discussion. I'll call you tomorrow. Now I am quite busy. I need to finish some paperwork and explain y/n her D.D.D" Lucifer sight at Diavolo request "If you say so Lord Diavolo I'll get going now... Goodbye y/n " Y/n slightly jumped not expecting Lucifer to speak to her "huh? Oh! goodbye Lucifer" Lucifer chuckled at her for jumping and bowed to Diavolo and closed the door behind him.

Y/N'S POV:

"Well he's a pleasant guy to have around," I said as I rolled my eyes. "Hahaha! y/n you're quite funny, don't worry he'll warm up to you well in a couple of centuries hahaha" Diabolo joked about Lucifer. "Hehehe! You're quite funny to Diavolo" I said to him. My gaze went to the cookie who was near two empty teacups. Diavolo went to his desk and sat as he started to sign some paper off. Without looking away from his paper he spoke to me "Why don't you try one, it's one of my favourite sweets. It was made by Barbatos" I looked at the man who was sitting from the other side of the desk. I picked up the cookies and took a bite. My eyes were basically glittering with stars as I swallowed it "Diavolo! This is super good. Who made these cookies? I must know the recipe!" I say to the man with excitement, Diavolo chuckles without looking away from his paper he says "My trusted butler made these! you can ask him tomorrow about the recipe. So do you bake?" As he asked the question his eyes looked up at me "I consider myself neutral. I haven't done too many complex recipes but I know the basics! Have you ever baked?" Diavolo moved his head to face me "If my memories don't deceive me I don't think I have ever baked before" I was quite surprised that this demon has never baked "Not even a cake?!" he shook his head "Well then we should bake together!" I said in a cheery tone with a smile "That sounds like fun you'll be my first!" The phrase that Diavolo said threw me off, I stared at him with shock and my cheek started to burn up. I was probably red as a tomato "My first time baking with someone of course" as he said that gave me a quick smirk.

I slowly started to eat my cookie facing the floor, in silence trying to process what just happened "did he just teased me?" I looked up at him and he was signing some paperwork. He suddenly stopped what he was doing and looked up at me "oh sorry am I distracting you?" he shakes his head "No the contrary your company is calming" He smiles at me which I smile back at him. 

_____________________

END OF CHAPTER

🥀🥀🥀

SORRY FOR TYPOS

🌺