Chapter 8

A/N:

The style of clothing that y/n like to dress in's called street style! Here are the pics for some who doesn't know it all came from Pinterest <3 

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

I just finished the food on my plate and just listened to them talking until I interrupted "Umm Dia?" I spoke, Lucifer then looked at me then I stared back at him then he quickly moved his head. I swore I saw a slight blush. Then I decided to tease him just for him being rude to me "Oh my Lucifer are you mad that I didn't give you a nickname? Mmmh~" I said as I put my elbow on a table and leaned my head on my hand. He then turned to my face, not even changing his expression he started to say "Why should I be-" I cut him off "You know what just because I kinda like you!  I'll give you one hmmm.... how... about..." I put my hand in my chin like am thinking "Luci it suits you" I giggled at his flustered face then I turn to see Diavolo slightly pouting and spoke "Y/n you shouldn't tease Lucifer like that he's been by side for ages now and he won't take it kindly" I then sat deeper on my chair and I crossed my hands "Oh okay I won't then, sorry Luci~" I giggled at the sight of Lucifer being more flustered by it. Then Diavolo had an irritated face which made me stop giggling. "Why is Dia mad at me? I am not teasing him... WAIT A MINUTE what if Diavolo has a thing for Lucifer mhhh I shouldn't go to the conclusion but this man is way too gentle to be straight I need to find a way to know if he is" I slowly sat on my chair just looking at my lap playing with my skirt.

Diavolo POV:

I was getting annoyed by Lucifer getting y/n attention then I turn to Lucifer "Lucifer since we are done with the paperwork you are free to go take this day for you to relax" I said, "Since I have the day out why don't y/n comes with me and spend the day?" I started to get irritated by Lucifer's suggestion of taking y/n somewhere. I drank my coffee then y/n spoke "mhh like a date?!" with that I started to cough out my coffee and stared at her in disbelief on what she just said "Well if you want it to be th-" I cut Lucifer quickly and looked at him with my eyes stern  " Actually Lucifer I completely forgot! I need to take y/n to her appointment today" i spoke in a annoyed tone, meanwhile Lucifer not paying attention to me only looking at y/n who is sitting in front of him "I don't mind taking her there then after that we can go somewhere-" I once again interrupted Lucifer i was in displeasure with him not leaving y/n and me alone "Actually Lucifer i just remembered that you have some paperwork to do i wasn't able to finish those 10 papers" this time he looked at me with his face not changing but i knew he was starting to get annoyed by my interruption "I can always finish this later Lord Diavolo" He spoke with that my aura grew "LU-" I got interrupted by Barbatos "Sorry for interrupting you my Lord but Sir Lucifer, Mammon called and he said he need help he got himself in trouble with some witches again..." with that Lucifer sight and stood up walked to y/n "It looks like i won't be able to spend the day with you y/n. Goodbye" he took her hand and gave her a peck. He looked at me and gave me a smirk. At that moment I wanted to throw Lucifer down the hall but couldn't do it in front of y/n since she'll get scared. "It's alright we can do it another time! Goodbye Luci" Y/n spoke. With that Lucifer bowed "Goodbye Lord Diavolo" and left the room.