Neverland

Saved by Michael Jackson

Chapter 2: Never land

Elizabeth POV

I saw...

A huge house, with a zoo and rides and much more.

"This is where you live" I asked.

"No". He said... "This is where we live".

I was still in shock of the place. I wanted to just run and play all day. "Let's go sweety." Michael said. I hopped out the car and ran to the big double doors. He opened it and I couldn't even explain what it looked like because it was all to hard to explain. We walked upstairs and he led me to the room I was going to be in. It was huge. And it was already decorated. Pink everywhere. I had a pink king size bed that had my name on it. I love it. I started to cry. "What's wrong Liz. Do you not like it." Michael asked. "No I love it." I stated. "Oh ok. I'm glad you do."

"Put everything you have away and then I will give you a tour of OUR house." Michael said. "Ok" I stated. I didn't know if I should call him daddy yet, but he called me his daughter. I'm really not a fan of male figures. Only because of my past. Michael seems like a nice person with a kind heart but my real daddy was like that too, but that when we had momma. Momma made him happy. It was like he feel apart without her. I'm guessing my presence just made everything ten times worse. As I was putting the little clothes I got away I was trying to find the closet when I noticed two doors. I opened the two doors and it was the most prettiest closet I've ever seen. And it was already filled with clothes. I just put my bag down under the beautiful clothes because I didnt want to mix the clothes I call rags now. As I was walking out of my room. I saw Michael coming towards my room

"Are you ready for the tour baby girl." Michael questioned.

" yes I am." I stated.

" ok well let's get started." He said.

As we were walking through the house. I was so amazed. There was 12 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. That was a lot. It wasn't even a house. I call it my "personal hotel." I mean it look like a pretty decent hotel but it wasnt . It was a place I now call home. He asked me, "are you hungry". "Yes" I mentioned.

"Well ok." Michael said. " Can I have Mrs. Lisa to the kitchen." He screamed. The lady I assumed was Lisa come into the kitchen asking Michael what he needed, and michael explained to him that I needed something good to eat.

After I finished eating. We took a tour of Neverland. There was a zoo, an amusement park, anything you could imagine. After he let me play with the snakes and pet the tiger he had. We went inside and dinner was ready. We ate. As we were eating Michael said that I was going to meet his family and that I have yo be careful around Joseph. I never understood why michael didn't call his father, "dad" or "daddy". It never made sense. But we were finishing eating and he told me to get ready for bed which meant taking a bath. I take longs bath and I felt uncomfortable with the door being unlocked. So I locked it and took an hour bath. Michael was wondering why I was in there for so long so he asked if I was oka and I said I was. I got out of the bath and did a night time routine. And made sure I had enough sleep for tomorrow. I can't believe I'm meeting the Jackson Family. Its crazy.... As I was staring at my room I feel myself falling into a deep sleep...

How was it? I don't know. How about you give me a comment and tell me!!!