5

Nothing word come out from Xiao Zhan as he looking outside and crying. Yibo just driving leaving from there.

"Wait! This is not a way to my house." Zhan voice start breaking the silent between them. "I know. Let having some coffee and sweets." Yibo reply without looking at zhan. He have no idea how to persuasion the crying zhan so he try to not looking at him. "Send me home. I not in the mood" this time zhan said while looking at yibo but before yibo able to reply, they conversation interrupting by phone ring from zhan phone. Yibo look at zhan from his eyes tail. He saw zhan looking at his phone with no interesting looks. He then ignored the phone ring and look back outside the window.

All way to the coffee shop zhan phone keep ringing and zhan just ignore it without look who the caller. Once arrive to coffee shop they going inside together , ordering 2 coffee latte and 1 chocolate cakes and get a sit. They sit facing each other but zhan head still facing outside the window look outside view. Yibo sigh before the zhan phone ringing for only god knows how much it is. Again zhan ignored. "Are you really dont want to know who the caller or answering your phone. Who know if it emergency. It keep ringing." Yibo who already fed up with zhan attitude. "Not important call" reply zhan lazily witjout give an eyes to yibo. "How will you know if you not care looking at it...." yibo said raising a little bit his voice but zhan cut it with shout "shut up. You are so annoying." and smash his phone to the coffee table after shut down his phone. Yibo shocked he just freeze there. With no time zhan get up from his sit "dont come in front of me anymore. I dont want to see you." Zhan said lowly but enough for yibo to hear and rush out from the shop.

Yibo look at zhan glimpse leaving there. He still shocked. He hid his face with his palm will shaking his head slowly. He feel rejected listening zhan word. He love zhan so much. How much he wanted to be friend with him. How much he want to be near him. To know him. He left up his head and saw zhan phone still in the table. He grab it and run fastly to catch up zhan "zhan..." yibo word stop when he not seeing zhan anywhere.

**************************************
Xiao Zhan P.O.V

"I'm home." No one greet me. I know no one at home right now. My dad must be at office again. I heading kitchen to see if there have something to eat but after i see there nothing to eat except instant cup noodle. I sigh. How lazy i am right now and have no mood to cook it so i grab coca cola can and went my room. Throw my bag to the floor after put my coca cola can in my table before heading to bedroom to get cold shower. I want wash everything. I want forget everything. I'm tired. I'm tired crying like my life depend on it. Im tired loving someone who not loving me like how i do. I'm tired with my life who stupidly cheasing some husband love. But what can i do. I love him so much. I have give him everything. My live, my heart, my body, my soul even my entire world. He everything for me. I willing to bear his bastard son if it only the way to have him. I will and will do.

After shower i get my clothes on and laying at my bed. Im so tired and i want to sleep but my sleep got interrupting by door bell. "Argghhhh. Who the fucking coming right now. Dad if it you just come in by your key. Im not in the mood to open it" shout me from my bed but the door bell still ringing. "Argh fuck you" i curse and covering my head with my pillow. Slowly my eyes closed. I let my sleep consume me.

Wang Yibo P.O.V
I clicked the bell many time but he still not open his door. I know he was there. I can saw the light from his house. Is he serious with his word. Is he really think i am annoy? Is he hate me? At least let me apologise for what i say. I not mean it. Im sorry if i hurt you or annoy you with my word and let me give your phone back.

After half an hour i wait it front his door. Im start leaving from his house. Now im laying at my bed after get a shower while looking at his phone in my table. I grab the phone and open his phone. When his phone open i can see how many phone call and message for 'my bee' i wonder who is my bee. I feel jealous on that person. After that my etes catch someone in the picture of this cover phone. It was selfie picture of him with one man. They are kissing with sea port background at night. I feel jealous and sad. I wish that man is me. However i feel like i know this man. I feel like i have see him somewhere. Then i try and try again look at the picture while try to figure it out "oh man! This guy is one of the lecturer in our school. Yes! I saw him at our college forum. So it was right. The rumor is right. He date the lecturer." I said in my mind not mind my tear falling down. I feel pain in my heart. It hurting me. I hate it. I was jerking when hearing the phone ringing again and it show 'my bee' in the screen. I so shock and unconsciously i touch the green colour. I put the phone near my ear and i hear his voice. THAT DAMN LECTURER .

"hello honey. Finally you answer my call. Honey listen. I am so sorry for slap you and rising my voice on you. I know i was wrong but you should know. My wife was there. I dont wang she suspect us. You know right i love you so much. I love you more than her. I promise you i will divorce her once she give a birth. I hope you understand. I know i should do it long time ago but you need to know i need a time. My parent will be upset with me. I dont want that happen. Honey once this rumor dissapear let have date like before. Having honeymoon hehe you like it right. Honey? Honeyyyy? Xiao zhan are you there. Oh come on zhan say something. Dont silent. I hate it when you are silent. Dont sulk anymore. I promise you i will buy anything you want. I will do anything too. Do you as you like. Do you hard. You love it right. Honeyyy? Helloooo... " it not take long time to me to shutting down his phone. I throw the phone on his side bed. I feel too much pain. It killing me.

"Oh god why?why me? Why i loving him so much? Why it so pain?" I cry a lot till i fall asleep.