Chapter 2

-Kaelic FlameBreather-

I yawned as I followed Kaji into the Forest of Silva. Oh wait, I haven't told you about him.

Ahem.

Kaji is a demon with orange hair that is messy, I suppose. He looks like a child, maybe 14? Anyways, he's my personal servant and whatnot. He's strong as well. After all, he just killed four elves.

Kaji straightened his posture as he pulled out his sword from one of the elves chest. He wiped the blood of the elves off his cheek with the back of his hand.

"Shall we continue, Prince Kaelic?" He asked. His orange eyes glowing in the dark of the night.

"Eh, why not?" I shrugged. From what I know, Kaji was leading me to my father's palace, Fyrryth's palace. Why? I don't know, but I learned not to question when being randomly summoned by my father.

Kaji turned forward and lead me deeper into the woods.

"Kaji, can't you just summon a portal instead of walking through the woods to the portal?" I asked.

"I can," Kaji replied, "However, Lord Fyrryth wants you to know your way to get here. Without me leading."

"Oh."

"Perhaps next time Lord Fyrryth summons you, you will have to do it..." Kaji murmured. The boy was obviously deep in thought.

"Psh, as if," I smirked. "I'd make my own portal."

Now, you're probably wondering why I haven't made my own portal. Making a portal to any world takes far too much energy for a cambion. It's usually, or as my father says, should only be done during emergencies. Which is not rare. Not for our species at the very least. We tend to get into wars, fights, all that fun stuff.

Anyways, Kaji just stared at me. A small frown formed on his face.

"Whatever you say, Prince Kaelic," Kaji sighed. He continued on and I followed.

_______________________________

-Damian Skoteinos-

I was in my room in Eclipse Inn. A large mirror, which I had definitely not stolen, stood in front of me.

I examined my new appearance. My body was wrapped in a dark gray cloak that had holes and tears all across it. Underneath, was light leather armor, which was colored to look gray. My hair was combed back except for a few strands that was hung over my face. However, that wasn't the only change. My hair was silver, the color of the moon. With the use of magic I had learned from Alexandria, I was able to change the color. Not only that, but I had managed to make it look like their was a scar over my right eye. I must say, her magic is quite effective.

A soft creek caused me to stop examining my reflection. On instinct, I grabbed the black dagger that laid on my dresser. I pointed it towards the creek only to see Alexandria holding the broth.

"You left this," she stated as her empty purple eyes bore into mine.

I set the dagger down. "That was for you. I told you to eat it, didn't I?"

"But I don't need it," she said.

"Just eat it."

She didn't say anything. She merely sat on the bed and took small bites of the broth. As usual, her eyes didn't show a sign of emotion. But, she wasn't like that a few years ago. She was actually rather joyous. Always smiling and whatnot. To think that she's the same person as Alexandria Castellano sounds absurd.

"I'll be going now," I announced.

"That man, your client, he's dangerous," Alexadria said as she set the spoon down.

"They all are."