Home Sweet Home

I woke up at midnight and called Mashi in which he thankfully answered quickly

I had already informed Hikaru-san yesterday when I got home that I would like to go home early today and he went on to buy the plane tickets for me which was unfortunately sold out. As the next flight would be before noon, I decided to just use the family jet even if I don't want to.

It is my graduation today and so I need to go home as soon as possible because there's so much preparation to do as well.

"Asahi?", Mashi called for my name.

"Ah, I'm sorry I spaced out", I apologized letting out a quiet laugh.

"It's alright, I'll go there then. Wait for me", He responded.

"Alright, I'll wait for you here. Be careful", I responded back before hanging up.

I'm speculating that he did not sleep a wink or he's just sensitive to sounds so he woke up fast. Anyways, it's time for me to pack my things and wash up.

After taking a warm shower, I grabbed my luggage bag and put all the snacks and souvenirs that I bought from yesterday's shopping in the luggage. I don't need to pack some clothes as I already have so many clothes back home and so I will only pack the things I will give to my whole family.

*Knock**Knock*

"Asahi-sama, Mashiho-sama already arrived", Hikaru-san quietly said.

"Alright I'll be there", I closed my luggage and dragged it outside my room.

"Morning Asahi", Mashiho greeted me.

"Morning Mashi", I greeted him back.

"Hikaru-san, please ready the car. We'll be leaving right away", I asked Hikaru-san nicely.

"Of course Asahi-sama, let me take both your luggages too", Hikaru-san took both our luggages and went on his way down.

"Haruto isn't coming with us?", Mashi asked.

"No, I didn't have time to ask him.. plus, he seems to be having fun with his boyfriend around", I chuckled leaving Haruto with a card key of his own.

"Let's go", I suggested and Mashi nodded at me.

I locked the door and we proceeded to go on the lobby to where the car is already parked in front. We went inside and took a nap as the airport is quite far from here.

"Asahi-sama, Mashiho-sama, we have arrived", Hikaru-san woke us up.

It seems that we're already at the parking area of the airport and so I grabbed my coat and put it on before glancing at the still sleepy Mashiho.

"Come now Mashi, we need to walk", I pulled him and he came to reality.

"Oh, sorry about that", He scratched his head and grabbed his luggage.