First Heartbreak

We went with Hinako-unnie to her limousine just to go shopping

We went with Hinako-unnie to her limousine just to go shopping. I consider myself and my family as rich but people in this level of rich is really incredibly awesome.

"We're gonna be there the whole day so prepare your body alright? Well of course Yedam already knew that", Hinako-unnie warned us.

"What does she mean?", I asked Yedammie.

"She's gonna dress us up without stopping", He smiled at me.

"What? Like dolls?", I gasped.

"Yeah like that. But the catch is, everything that she likes on you, she will buy for you", Yedammie added.

"Woah, that's cool", Haruto commented.

"I'm not worth dressing up though", Jeongwoo raised his brow.

Haruto and Mashiho looked at him with shock and disbelief as we shook our heads. He always think of himself that lowly, when will he realize that he's not ugly as he assumed he himself is. In fact, he's very handsome and attractive.

"I see you don't know your charms yet, be ready I'll bring your charms out", Hinako-unnie winked at him.

"Please make him realize that", Haruto desperately begged Hinako-unnie.

"I'm just an ugly citizen", Jeongwoo laughed.

"How long has he been calling himself ugly?", Mashiho asked us with disbelief written on his face.

"Since we met him when he transfered to YG Academy", Junkyu-hyung answered.

"How long is that?", Mashiho asked again.

"For about 5 years?", I confusingly answered.

"That long?!", Haruto gasped.

"Ya! You're handsome alright? As handsome as me, repeat what I just said", Haruto shook Jeongwoo with all his might.

"Ahahaha look at how fun you guys are", Hinako-unnie laughed.

"Wha-", Jeongwoo furrowed his brows.

"Repeat after me, I am as Handsome as my boyfriend Haruto", Haruto shook Jeongwoo again.

"Alright, alright. I'm handsome too", Jeongwoo gave up and surrendered.

"That's right, your charisma is comparably higher than us", I chuckled.

"You're all equally handsome but my brother is number one", Hinako-unnie proudly said.

Where's the lie though?

"We're here, leave your bags here, we don't need it. Bring just your phones", Hinako-unnie commanded.

We looked at each other weirdly before leaving our bags except our phones on the car. Yedammie looked pretty used to it but he still took his wallet with him.