best hair in the "squad"

Ok so, I'm part of what I like to call some sort of a squad at school but in reality I'm really just the lame one who's just there. Like half the time jess is the only one who talks to me if I ever want someone to talk to me I have to talk to them first. Jess is enough though cause I have to admit if she wasn't in all my classes I would literally be like a lost puppy dog. She is like the mother duckling. Ok weird analogy... Anyways this girl lets call her K claims she has the best hair in the squad, but I'm not about to just let that happen. Listen I'm known to have quite nice hair so her having the nerve to say that made me want to make my hair the nicest you'll ever set your eyes on. While at least as nice as I can. I have to admit her hair is really nice with da cute ombré and shit and its naturally straight but I'm very competitive by nature and it's actually driving me insane. I literally put on an egg, olive oil, and jojoba oil hair mask. ( that I made myself btw 💁) just to try to make my hair shiny to dominate some shit. Plus even if I can't win the hair thing, my eyebrows are the most on fleek so I think we all know who's really winning here. Am I right? Thank you.
P.S. - she also has the nicest eyes, not much I can really do about that, but felt the need and urge to mention it.