Chapter - 4

𝕀'𝕞 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕓𝕓𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕔 𝔸𝕓𝕓𝕪/𝔸𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕋^𝕋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as you saw the new student walk in you knew that this school year wasn't gonna be very enjoyable as you thought you would, and that's exactly why you had to take things into your own hands.

The class started after Abby got settled into her seat right between Bakugo and Deku. The whole time you felt tension in the room, there definitely was bad energy and for once it's not Katsuki. You tried focusing on the lession but you were too worried about overthinking about Abby and what she'll do and mainly because she's manipulative and a snake. She gets what she wants when she wants it and she does, but not when you're around. For once she's going to be put back into her place.

After class, you wanted to stay after class so u can study since it was a 30 min break (idk anime logic ig) but you also didn't want to because it also seemed like Abby was about to talk to you and you didn't wanna deal with it. You tried to ignore her the best that you could to pretend that you didn't knoe nor see her. She puts her arm out towards you like she's about to tap your desk to get your attention.
"Hey, do u k-" but before she could ask you anything, your princes came to save the princess (idfk so cringy im sorry)
"Hey, who the hell is this stupid extra?"
"Oh c'mon Bakubro be nice" Kirishima told Katsuki shutting him down.
"Oh shut the hell up shittyhair! I'll kill you.."
"Oh shut up Bakubro you're not gonna do anything..pussy" you responded to Katuki but before you and Eijiro could laugh and tease ans shit, you kind of knew what trouble you were in since you called him a pussy. Yeah, you were completely dead.
Everyone in the classrooms could hear explosions going off about 6-8 mins you ran and Katsuki ran after you.
"Good luck bro!" And "It was nice knowing ya!" Was yelled by two boys from class 1-A before the whole explosion thing happened.

|°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°|
○Tɪᴍᴇ~Sᴋɪᴘ○
|•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|

Lunch time rolls around and it's time to eat, like you've said, you aren't really hungry at lunch time ao you just go into your dorm room and do whatever. So that's what you did you got everything together walked with Eijiro and Katsuki to your dorm and hung out. But everything stopped when you all heard a knock on the door.
You all look at each other to silently sign each other that non of you guys know who tf it is. You slowly and cautiously got up and opened the door, and ofc it was her. . .

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
········································································
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖•𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕡~ 𝟙 𝕕𝕒𝕪
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤- 486
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍.