Part 5 b

A/N: This is the continuation of the previous part.

-x-

Mrityunjay’s diary

With all these thoughts, the party ended and I was not able to say what I felt for her. Now, what to do???

I immediately grabbed Adi and said that after such a long time our friends have gathered here, so let’s play something like truth and dare. Adi first looked at me with surprise and then agreed to do this. He called his other friends which included Meethi, and without Meethi, Tara cannot go. So here was my plan. We went to the stadium to play this game.

I made myself sit opposite Tara by making many adjustments. We started to play. One by one everyone was getting their task but I was waiting for Tara's chance and the bottle heard my wish and stopped in front of Tara. Now it was Tara's turn.

She chose to dare.

Mrityunjay, before expressing your feelings to her, for the last time listen to her melodious voice because after she hears about your feelings, you don't know what will happen. So I gave Tara a song to sing. Radha, the spiteful girl, again jumped between us saying, "Yes she can only sing. That's the only job she knows better." I was so pissed off with Radha after hearing this but I controlled myself and told Tara to sing.

And then she sang!

Her voice still had that melody. There was so much pain in her voice, why?? Her eyes were filled with tears, why?? Then I put my attention on the words of the song and I found the pain through which she was going. She was singing her status… this means that she loved someone and he never knew about it!

Who was that lucky boy who she loved? Or is it possible that I might be that boy? Because today in the party I found her doting on me many times. That means this song is for me and I didn't understand her feelings!

Oh...Tara ...

After she finished the song, we all clapped for her lovely singing. But I was not able to control myself after sensing her feelings for me. I wanted to tell her what I felt but there were so many friends around us. If she rejected me then?
Because this assumption is made by me that she has feelings for me but I am not sure about it.

I was the last person in the game, so Meethi grabbed this chance and told me to choose dare. She asked me the name of the girl who I love. I told her I will tell you her name but first let me explain about her.

~Kehte hain
Khuda ne iss jahan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaya
Har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishara
Mano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata
Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta
Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi marna issi ke liye
Kehte hain
Khuda ne iss jahan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaya
Har kisi ke liye ~

I sang that whole song admiring Tara and only Tara. Because this song was just for her.

After I finished the song, Tara immediately got up and started to walk away. I called her name aloud, "TARA." Everyone turned first towards me and then towards her and started clapping. After hearing this, she ran from there. I followed her.