Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I hate the sound it makes, my head aches every time I hear it. But at least it's a Friday!

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. I then go back to my room to pick out what to wear. "Hm.. what to wear, what to wear..." I say to myself. I then picked out a basic black tee, baggy jeans, and red converse. I change then head downstairs. Before heading down I check my phone for the time, instead I saw a text from... Craig? That's odd we rarely talk out of school? As a matter a fact we rarely even talk at school! I don't even know how I got his number.

Craig: hey. When you get to school meet me at your locker.

I look at the text confused and put my phone back in my pocket. I grab some bread and put it in the toaster. While I waited I saw a note on the counter. It was from my dad. It read:

Hey dear, sorry but I won't be home for a while. My job is making me go up north again. I'm sorry, I'm going to miss you lots, hopefully I'll be back right before your birthday. love you.
-Dad

I was mad and crumbled the paper into a small ball. I regret it right after. I love my dad lots. He's a great dad and an independent one too. I just never get to spend time with him. His job is always dragging him away from me. The ding from the toaster interrupted my thoughts. I was glad because if it didn't I would've spent the whole day stuck in my thoughts. I grab my toast, head towards the door grabbing my coat.

I started walking towards the bus stop where I meet with the boys every morning. On my way there I saw Kenny, I catch up to him. "Hey Kenny!" I say. He muffled something under his hood. I can't ever understand what he's saying but instead of rudely staring at him, I just smile at him pretending I understood what he said. He muffled something again, this time I actually ask him what he said. He pulls down his hoodie and says " how are you?" "Ooh! So sorry. I'm good! You?" He puts his hood back up and muffled something again. This time I didn't even wanna know what he said this time because he started laughing after. I'm assuming he said something flirty back. I smile at his childish behavior.

We both get at the bus stop and greet everyone. The bus eventually comes and picks us up.

~At School~

We get there and I tell the boys about that odd text from Craig. Kyle says "Craig texted you that?" "Yeah! Weird right" I responded. "Yeah I don't think you should go, he's bad news" Kyle said before getting interrupted by Cartman "why are you so worried about that bitch! Haha!" "Shut up fat boy!" Kyle responds with a red face. Stan and I laugh.

"Well personally I think you should, it can't be that bad? Just get it over with. Plus it's at your locker, we won't be too far" Stan reassured me.
I smile and thank him. "I think I will, thanks!" They all wave goodbye to me as I walk to my locker and meet up with Craig. "Took you long enough." Craig says. "Sorry, so what's up?"

"It's about your friend..."
"Who?"

"Bebe."

A/N:

Hey!! I'm new to writing these. Sorry if it wasn't interesting, please feel glad to leave suggestions!

(Sorry for the cliff hanger! I'll write soon since schools out!)