Chapter 2

"Bebe? What about her?" I said. Craig gives me a stern look, it's quite for some seconds before he finally decided to answer. "You like her boyfriend? Don't you?" "What do you mean? What boyfriend?" Craig laughs at my stupidity "Kyle! You like Kyle. Everyone knows" I immediately turned a bright red. "W-what!! They're dating?? Kyle never said anything about that!" Craig looks around and spots Bebe. "Good luck, thought I'd give you the heads up." He walks away with his hands in his pockets as Bebe walks over to me.

"Hey y/n" she says with a scary look on her face. I swallow and say "hey..... Bebe..? Whats up?" She crosses her arms and looks me up and down, "so, you like Kyle don't you." I hesitated to answer and say, "no. And if I did what would happen?" She looked stunned at my answer, yet still aggravated. "If you did..." she got closer to my face. "Let's just say I know a handful of people who could make something happen." She walked away laughing at me.

As i walked to my class I felt kinda bad. But I really don't like Kyle? I mean he's cool, charming, cute, and— "hey y/n!" Kyle interrupts. "O-oh! Hey Kyle! What's up?" "I was wondering if you've seen Bebe anywhere?" I stay quiet. "Hey, what's the matter?" "Nothing! Um anyways, I think she went that way?" I pointed to my opposite direction. "Thanks! Also I had a question..." he said shyly. "What's up?" I said confused. "Well, you're one of my closest friends who's a girl.... if I could give a girl the best gift, what would it be?" I was flushed but heartbroken. I just got friend zoned, without them knowing? "Well, maybe some jewelry? Girls like that." I responded. "Alright thanks! See you at lunch!" I smiled and waved goodbye to him. I can't believe it. I feel so bad about myself.

A/N

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ILL UPLOAD IN LIKE A WEEK (4 the 3 people who read my last chapter LOL)