End of our Journey Chp.2

Our vacation was over we had left back home and sadly our boss had retired from his position and my wife had tooken over the job from our retired boss. My wife's name is Jane Hunter she has blue eyes red hair and wheres big reemed glasses and is the new head of our business...

  Madison and Sierra were out getting coffee and bagels and cream cheese for our work place. They came back and my wife said there was urgent data up on the boards she said we need to get on it I said ok lets go we dropped the bagels in the side lounge and took our coffee and left to our investigation and all the files were already uploaded to my hi-tech computer...

We arrived at the scene of the crime Sierra already started taking samples and found out who it was but it was unknown like a John Doe... Madison  suggested that the unknown person could be an secret agent or something but we didnt know yet all we saw was blood trails after blood trails all different blood samples one was Jamie Wood and another , Paisley Caner the other was Nick Tresscott, all were missing and the unknown person, but we can solve it...  Thats it, it's official we have a mystery to solve ......

    -( If you want more give a like or comment more and  I will right this amazing adventure novel for y'all and please give credit to the three of my cousins for there amazing help writing this novel)-