-(The Mystery Begins Chp.3)-

The case had started with blood everywhere in the halls in the bathroom and in the basement and in the pool... We had to put police tape up and everything... This is how the investigation all started. Indeed it did, We got a investigation on missing people from Manhattan we took that one first it look the most serious but we are doing 3 cases at once are team split up to solve the cases besides us, me (Hayes), (Madison), (Sierra) were still together James had left to a field mission for training in Rome, everything was right on schedule the other teams were handling the other crimes (investigations)...

     The case, Everything we find make the mystery bigger and longer and longer after a long day of going through the facts we had called it for the night... In the morning we had walked to peoples houses to see if they new the people who live in Rosemary Street Manner 20 people new them, all were suspects and 10 more were suspects to... I(Hayes) had to stay up and do research on all 30 suspects it took a while but I crunch it down to 12 suspects that we kept a close watch on...

   Everything was going fine till the mishap with my old friend and college Claude he was on my computer and supposedly (accidentally) deleted everything on my computer luckily I had a whole backup device that had everything on it from my previous laptop... Claude had made me mad by doing that and my team but I got it back... We had to call it a night again, because the caretaker who own half of the land and homes said, "We have to leave off of properties until morning...."

     -(Let me know what you think and let me know if you want more credit to my cousin for helping me write thus novel)-