Chapter ten/He's Back

(Edited)

Chapter ten:

Kali's POV

My dearest Kali,

Long time no see uh? I bet you thought I was gone for good but as you can see I'm not.

Expect to hear from me again soon and if I was you, I'd keep a close eye on that horse of yours. We wouldn't want anything to happen to him, would we?

~B
~~~~~~~~~~~

I gasped in shocked and leaned against Casper for support. He was back and he was going to come pay me a visit. Just that thought alone caused me to shiver and not in a good way.

I thought I was done with him a long time ago and I was hoping I wouldn't ever see him again.

You must be wondering who 'he' is. Well that would be my ex boyfriend, Brett. I thought Brett was a sweetheart when I first met him but I guess people can lie to you pretty easily.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when Bri shook my shoulder.

"Hey Kali what's wrong?" She looked at me with a concerned look.

"H-h-he con-contacted m-m-me ag-agai-again" I stuttered.

"What!" Bri exclaimed.

"Ye-yeah, someone was going to eject Casper with something so I chased them away and when I came back, this note was here"

Bri tool the note from my hand and read it.

"Why that little piece of crap!!" She yelled after reading it.

"Shhhh, keep your voice down" I scolded her.

"You have to tell mom and dad, you know that right?" Bri asked.

"I know but I don't want to ruin their day" I sighed.

"Kali this is serious! He could be anywhere right now" She exclaimed.

"You don't think I know that!" I yelled back at her. Casper shook his head at my loud voice.

"Sorry buddy, I didn't mean to scare you" I soothed him.

"I know you do but they really need to know, along with Bob" Bri finally said.

"Why Bob?" I was confused, why did Bob have to know?

"So he can keep an eye out for him, just in case though" Bri answered.

"Oka-" I was cut off by a voice that I didn't want to hear right now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys, I finally had an idea to write about and edited the other chapters. So hopefully there'll be updates coming more regularly now

-Joulz