Chapter two

(Edited)

Chapter two:

Craig's POV.

I was walking down the freeway at this little local rodeo. I had just made a quick stop at the concession stop for breakfast and now I was minding my own business when someone ran into me. I quickly grabbed on to my horses' mane before I could fall but the other person wasn't so lucky. They fell to the ground with a thump.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yep! Perfectly fine" A female voice said.

"Here let me help you" I put out my hand for her to grabbed. When she didn't move I asked.

"Are you going to take it or sit there all day?"

"What? Not planning to" She spit out.

She looked up as she grabbed my hand. Her eyes were a bright shade of green. after she stood up, she just kept on staring at me.

"Hello, anyone home?" I asked waving a hand in front of her face.

"Yep, but no one is up yet" She replied. I laughed.

"Funny one are we?" More sarcastic really but I still found something about her attracting

"Not usually"

"Well I'm Craig and who do I have the pleasure of knocking over?" Though she knocked herself over using yours truly.

"Kali Harrison" Was her curt reply. Cute name if I do say so myself.

"Nice to meet you"

Kali looked like she really wanted to leave.

"Well I have to go" Kali said.

"Will I see you around Kali Harrison?" I wiggled my eyebrows, surprise flashed across her face..

"Hope not" She muttered. My smile faltered slightly but I quickly fixed it. I will not lie, that kind of hurt my feelings. God I sound like a girl.

"Well, I hope so"

"I don't and I really have to go" With that she turned and started walking away.

"Kali!" I shouted.

"What?" I was surprised that she actually answered me back.

"Where are the hoses to wash off your horse?"

"That way beside the tack repair shed" She pointed to the left.

"Thanks"

"Whatever"

I watched her walk away.

Well, what an interesting girl. My guess was that she was about 18, a year younger than me. I really hoped that we would meet again. Girls like her were hard to find, a 'Challenge Girl'. Challenge girls were girls that didn't fall head over feels the first time they saw me.

<<<<<<<<<<<>><<<<<<<<<<

Hey, I don't really like the way this chapter turned out. I suck at writing in a second person POV. especially boys plus its my first novel.

Vomment!!!!!!