Chapter twenty four

Jungkook got to Seoul airport with his luggage at hand dragging it ,he walked through the waiting roll expecting to see his driver which he didn't ,he turned off his flight mode and dialed the drivers number,while the drivers number ringed he felt a tab on his shoulders ,he wondered who could have the nerve to touch a Jeon ,he turned to see taehyung standing at his face .

They starred at each other for few minutes none of them spoke they were both lost in the moment ,the next thing jungkook did took taehyung unaware ,he hugged tae so tightly which tae reciprocated ,holding him firm on his waist and whispered you are welcome back to Korea bunny .

Jungkook pulled off the hug with a blush and they both left the airport into taehyung's car and drove off to kookie's apartment.

Kookie- tae ,how come you are here to pick me and not my driver or yours ,I thought you had a business meeting ..

Taehyung faked frowned .

Taehyung- ain't you happy to see me .

Kookie- of course I am ,just wasn't expecting you to be waiting for me at the airport ..

Flashback on how taehyung came to the airport ..

Taehyung was at the meeting room giving is proposal speech calmly though the thought of not being able to pick up jungkook made him a little unhappy,after his speech the client were already wowed by the project plan ,discussion were being made by the clients , taehyung could not wait for them to finish their discussion for conclusion he stood up bowing to them and spoke

Taehyung- sorry sirs ,I beg to leave first I have an important issue to take care of right now ,my secretary is here you can leave your final decision as well as any complaint with her ..

Before they could respond he left the office heading straight to his car and called jungkook's mom to know if jungkook has landed and asked her to cancel his driver ,he was going to pick his bunny himself .

Yes,he didn't want jungkook feeling he was some workaholic though he is but he really wants to focus on his life more that's the whole reason for the wedding after all ..

That's how he got to the airport to pick jungkook his soon to be husband ..

End of flashback..

Time skip jungkook's house ..

They arrived at jungkook's house ,they both stay quiet in the car none wanting to leave the other , taehyung dry cleared his throat and spoke

Taehyung- kook,we are here ,I will see you in the evening then .

Kook- sure,don't you want to come inside for tea or coffee ,I make great tea .

Taehyung smiled at his shy gesture and pecked his hands .

Taehyung- maybe next time kook I still have work .

Jungkook pouted and looked so cute yet mature .

Kook- okay then see you later .

Jungkook leaned and pecked taehyung's cheek,he got of the car before tae could say anything ,opened the booth of the car and carried his box inside blushing from embarrassment on his way in, while taehyung smiled to his cuteness as he drove off .

This is not going to be as bad as I thought it would .tae's thought