Chapter thirty five

Notification : please chapter 34 is below this ,I don't know why 35 was first please read the one below which is 34 before this chapter thanks ...

Time skip to their honeymoon..

Time flew so fast their wedding plan went smoothly and the taekook duo are on their way to an island resort rented by their parents for their honeymoon .

After few hours of flying they landed at the island were a car and a driver was already waiting to welcome them in ,as they off the plane , the driver walked to the passenger side and opening the car door for them to get in .

Driver - welcome Mr and Mr Kim.

Taekook nodded in response and got in the car which the driver closed the door and went into the driver's seat shutting the car door as he drove them off to the main resort.

the drive there was silent cause the couple's were exhausted from both the wedding and their trip ,but luckily for them the drive to the resort was short .

They arrived and got off as the driver moved their luggages to their check in front,as they got to the reception their luggages were handed over to the resort porta that will show them their room,they were about going with the porta when the driver cleared his throat to get the couple's attention..

Driver - Mr Kim ,if you need any help in touring the resort,am available 24/7 to take you on a tour ..he bowed as a form of respect..

Tae - sure will do ,can I get the name then .

Driver - sure ,my name is bambam .

Jungkook - nice meeting you bambam ,honey can we go in now am tired ..

Tae- okay baby ,see you bam .

They nod down as they walk in with the porta that showed them to their private quarters which was more like a cabin ,jungkook rushed in immediately the door was opened,fully energized seeing a pool and he wowed to how beautiful the cabin looked ..

The porta was stopped at the door post , taehyung told him they can handle things from here onwards so he just bowed and left , taehyung finished putting their luggages into their mini walking closet and placing the bottle of lube in the drawer at  the bed side ,the giggling and soft chuckles of his husband made him want to go check what he was up to ..

He saw he most priceless piece looking so damn fine with his wet hair and wet shirt sitting at the step inside of the pool probably done swimming few minutes ago but was on call with someone probably the reason why he was giggling.

taehyung walked to his husband tiptoeing not wanting to distract his video call he was having with his buddy jimin,he knew from the voice on the other side of the call that it could be nobody else but jimin ,he walked close to him bending low though jimin saw him but he just pretend not to as taehyung whispered into jungkook's ears"you look damn sexy with that shirt showing those pink nipples of yours "  .

jungkook's body had goosebumps all over from the seductive yet dominate voice taehyung used while whispering to him ,jungkook didn't realize he was already biting on his lips till jimin cleared his throat loud enough to get his attention ..

Jimin on the phone

I think I should go, we will continue our discussion next time, it's your honeymoon kook so enjoy yourself ,and don't forget to tell me all the details when next we talk ,,byee..

Before jungkook could respond he dropped the call at this time taehyung was already inside the pool with his shirt off swimming slowly towards jungkook waiting for him to drop the call and once he did ,

tae went in between his legs putting his hands on his waist while kissing his thighs ,jungkook was biting on his lips so hard that it was almost bleeding trying to restrict himself from moaning ,but it didn't seem to be working ,

he dropped his phone at the dry corner and used his hand to grab taehyung's hair while his thighs was being kissed with tongue and teeth , taehyung was practically sucking on his thigh with him wearing just his inner short ...

"Honey " jungkook moaned out he couldn't hold it in anymore,still grabbing tae's hair, taehyung stopped kissing his laps and pulled him into the pool and their lips crashed on each other quickly the kiss was Passionate ,going slow then fast and before it became more fierce .

Taehyung lifted jungkook up ,he straddled tae's waist ,as taehyung grabbed his ass aggressive yet soft jungkook held onto his waist tightly the pleasure was making him feel as if he was losing his senses ..

The kiss went on for minutes ,jungkook was losing his cool he could feel taehyung's hard on but he was surprised to how taehyung still kept his cool ,he decided to spice it up , jungkook disengaged their kissing and moved to taehyung's neck sucking and biting it softly yet hard  leaving hickeys,once he heard moan leave taehyung's mouth he put in more pressure though his ass was suffering from how hard taehyung grabbed it ..

"Koo~kie you wan~na have our first sex here in the po~ol hh " taehyung moaned while speaking ,"let's go inside tiger my body is giving up on resting on you for so long " jungkook responded ,before he could finished taehyung dropped him down motioning him to get out the pool ,which he did and taehyung got out too lifted him in bridal style to the bed room..