Prologue

WARNINGS: None, just this was made at 4 AM and may be updated at a later time

Hi! I'm Kapi! Seems weird that I am talking to myself, but whatever. I am writing about my life right now on some random piece of paper, and it's going good! I'm a senior and graduating within a day or two. I have real friends now, telling me how they love who I am. It's great!

I've been practicing on my dance pad a lot lately, I've been hearing rumors of an arcade opening soon.

"Hey Kapi, whatcha doin?" A white wolf snuck up on me.

"Wocky! You have to let me know when you need my attention."

"Boys, everything alright? I understand you won't be here within days, but you still need to pay attention!"

That's Dr. Whitmore, my first period teacher. He's very strict and has a small fuse, and no that's not because he's a bomb.

The wolf that spooked me is Wocky. One of my amazing friends that's been with me since I've been a kiddo. He's an odd one though, always hating if his bag gets dirt on it or if it's unorganized. I still love him... As a friend of course, heh-

The door was burst open, and a blue haired boy came in. "Wuz poppin G?"

"Keith, I told you to knock! Get out of my class!"

See, told you. Short fuse. Anyway, that's Keith. He is also a good friend of mine, though he didn't even notice me at all. I don't know why, but I decided to speak slang like around him. Like saying bro and yo a lot, makes me cringe but... Keeps him around y'know?

"You seem focused, what is interesting you?" Wocky turned around while Dr. Whitmore went outside.

"Just writing a vent paper!" I was technically. Which is hard to understand because I'm think this, not writing it.

"Oh cool, you doing alright?"

"Yeah! Just doin somthing to keep me occupied!" I sat the pencil down to listen to the wolf.

"What are we doing today? It's Tuesday and it's my freetime day until I graduate."

"Hmm, not sure. We can go out to eat again! I loved that one restaurant we went to last month."

Wocky giggled. "Alright, I can take you there again." Whitmore came back in.

"Sorry about that. Now where were we? Oh yeah, Kahoot!" The bomb turned on the projector and went to his laptop to play Kahoot.

I didn't really enjoy playing the game. It's bloaded with educational stuff, and the answers that are "funny" is stuff like, "Dr. Whitmore said this is a wrong answer" on one of the choices. Kinda lame, but I did it so he wouldn't explode. Again, not because he's a bomb.

"Beeeeeep!"

"Alright, we can finish this tomorrow. Bye seniors!" Dr. Whitemore stood at his door and let us out.

Wocky ran up to me before I walked over to the next building. "Hey Kapi, I'll see you in fourth!"

"See ya Wocky!" We split apart in the hallway. "It's gonna be a good day!" I told myself.

And you know what, it was a good day. Wocky brought his parents over to the restaurant and I had a blast. Though it was weird that Wocky requested we seated alone, but he was nice to me the whole time. I went home, with a full belly, and went to bed easily. Knowing that within two days, I graduate and become an actual adult!

That's my life, so far...