Part 3: The darkness

Hey everyone its the narrator here. I know I didn't put this in the description but all the marvel characters are not mine. The story is mine. Have a nice read.
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
(Peter's POV)
All I see is darkness. Wait.... I hear..... Voices? Wait that's uncle Ben's voice. "Hey pete" "uncle ben?" "Hey pete. Its not your time go back" "but how do I go back" "close your eyes and imagine your body" "we will be with you all the way peter" I then imagine myself in my body. I then woke up to a white room. It looks like a hospital room. Wait.... AM I IN THE HOSPITAL!?!?! I CANT BE IN THE HOSPITAL PEOPLE WILL FIND OUT WHO I AM UNDER THE MASK. I was freaking out too much to hear someone come in the room. I felt my spider senses go off. So I jumped on the ceiling and stayed there. I turned and saw winter soldier, captain america, bruce/hulk, ironman, and the black widow. I never expected the avengers to check up on me. I saw that they were confused on where I was, so I jumped down on the floor and gave them a wave. They, of course, got scared and got into a fighting stance. Once they saw me, they calmed down. "What were you doing up there spiderman?" The winter soldier asked. "I sensed danger and all I could do was hide. I didn't want any of the stuff to get ruined in case I had to fight a villain." Tony then said "well that's very kind of you spiderman. But I am a billionaire so I can pay for stuff if it gets broken or lost." "O-oh" is all I could say. I was at a loss of words. I then asked when I could go. "Hey, when can I leave?" I asked. Tony answered. He said "well you were shot, and stabbed." (I dont know if that is what I wrote, but we'll go with it). Bruce came in and said "he seems to have an extra ordinary healing factor. But his wounds are not healed all the way yet, so he will have to stay here for the night." What I couldn't stay. I have aunt may to go home to. Ned and mj will get worried. I can't miss school. I obviously panicked and started to have a panic attack. The avengers noticed and tried to calm me down. Keyword tried to calm me down. I started to have a sensory overload. I then mumbled "everything hurts, too b-bright, too loud, sensory overload". I then noticed the lights dim and everyone shut up. I then heard a voice "it appears spiderman was having a sensory overload" I head tony say "thanks F.R.I.D.A.Y" he then asked "what is a sensory overload?" This is going to be hard to explain. "W-well for me a sensory overload is basically when all my senses are raised, meaning they go higher than normal human's. They only go higher when I'm panicked, stressed or scared. In this case I was stressed and panicked so they were raised higher. Well even higher because I was stressed and scared." They all looked at me weirdly. I then heard natasha say "so you have heightened senses, you can stick to walls, you have healing, and you get sensory overloads?!?!" She started to yell, I guess she remembered my heightened senses and calmed down. "Y-yes I can do more but that's for another day".

(Author's POV)

Hey guys I'm sorry if this chapter was short. I'm still working on that. I'm also sorry if this chapter didn't make sense. I'm about to give up the whole 'writing this book' because my sister is doing a lot better than me and my motivation leaves me everyday and I don't know if I can keep writing these chapters. No I don't not have writers block (to be honest I dont know what that is) and I am losing ✨ M O T I V A T I O N ✨. I hope you guys have a nice read. And get a good nights rest. I am very sorry I wouldn't write longer. For me its 2:08 and I'm tired. I also wanted to get this done for you guys. So hope you read next chapter cause there might be ✨drama✨ and fighting.