Part 6: who is spiderman?

There will be cussing just so you know
Onto the story

(Tony's POV)
Everyone has the same question. Who is this mysterious wall crawler? Me and bruce have been trying to figure it out, but this guy's a mystery. Ugh I can't believe that the smartest people on earth can't figure it out, I mean me and Bruce are smart but that spider guy must be even smarter. I wonder..... No it couldn't be, I know it's not.

(Peters pov)
I woke up. In a closet... Soooo fun 🙄. Welp not like I can do anything. Now I just have to wait for may to wake up and let me out. I know that the avengers are trying to figure out who Spiderman is and to be honest is pretty funny when they run into a dead end. Let's hope that they don't find out it's me.

(Avengers pov)

Tony: any other ideas on who the wall crawling kid is?
Nat:no Tony we have no leads, it's like the spider guy did it on purpose
Clint:so no new friend?
Nat:not of we don't find out who it is
Bucky:what if it's your intern Tony
Tony:no way nuh uh no it couldn't be him he look innocent and looks like a little kid (idk where my mind went with this).
Bruce:well I could test his blood to see
Tony:that wouldn't work he's kinda afraid of needles
Bruce: why?
Tony:i don't know he never told me
Nat:well it's the only way. We can get a blood sample when he's alseep
Steve:that could work but if he's Spiderman then he probably has some other powers other than his webs and being able to stick to the wall
Bruce: your right Steve, so we'll get the sample when we know he's alseep, and if he's awake then he has enhanced senses.
Tony:did we ok this with me?
Nat:no because your weren't going to agree
Tony:If this is the only to find out if he's Spiderman then fine.

(Peters pov)
I finally got let out of the closet. Man that was such a pain. Alright since it's Saturday I should go to the tower and help Tony. Ah shit I forgot my key card. Damnit now they won't let me in, Oh well I'm already here anyway. "Hey Mrs. Sunny" (the front lady desk you can call her whatever I just don't know what to call her) "hey Peter, did you forget your key card?" "Whaaaaat that's craaaaazyyyyy, *clears throat* yes I did." "You always forget it Peter, you know I'd actually be surprised if you didn't forget it." "Yeah I know, well I gotta get up to Tony, we have a lot to work on." "alright Peter see ya."

AUTHORS NOTE
hey guys sorry I haven't been active I might discontinue all of my books I haven't had motivation or inspiration to write them I also haven't got any requests. If you want me to start a new book let me know.