The Value 2 : OT7

Here you go❤

Ignore the mistakes please🌹

***************************

Soon the huge mansion became silent. Every day he faces this silence and almost despised it but today Jin needed this absolute nothingness of silence.

He didn't even feel like crying. He has never break down completely. He did not feel like himself anymore. Jin stared at the mirror, not recognizing the hollow eyes of the male looking back at him with pity.

An absolute contrast to who he was a few years back, with a White Coat adorning his wide frame and a permanent smile etched on his face. He always tried to understand everyone and in the process forgot to understand himself.

He vaguely remembers, understanding when his kids and husband forgets his birthday two months back. Namjoon was away on a business trip that day and they realized it one week later.

Namjoon apologized and to compensate he brought a brand designer Shirt for Jin. But all Jin wanted was a small wish and some love which none of them thought. But yaah, he understood that too.

And now standing in front of the mirror, while gazing back at the male looking at him with worn out eyes, he is figuring out how to understand the reasons of his children to not want him to be seen with them.

He is trying, he really is to accept why his husband, who knows why he sacrificed his dream career and years of hardwork, was so careless with his words?

And what hurted him the most was his eldest son Yoongi, and ironically Jin is not even sure should he call them as "his" anymore. Obviously they didn't want that. He would have never thought even in his wildest dream, that yoongi, would say he doesn't even know him just to escape the embarrassment of knowing  as his son.

He could hear all the laughing noises of his other kids, that followed as soon as those words left yoongi's mouth. Those laughs used to be heaven for him once
But now, he closed his eyes and ears tightly, to escape from those mockings.

All he knows now is that, he had enough. He did not want to understand their reasons anymore. He was exhausted. After all these years, he finally admits to himself, he is exhausted and drained of understanding and accepting everyone.

And he is willing to give what his children wants from him anymore.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Jin skipped his meals thoroughout the day. He spend time in his room alone while gazing at nothingness. He really wanted a good cry. But not here. Not when he is this vulnerable. He tried to hold everything in.

Jin did not go to their school today which he usually does to pick the youngest. Instead, he asked their driver to pick him up. After half an hour or so, a small knock was heard from outside.

"Come inside baby. Papa is here" jin said while the youngest opened the door and looked at his papa with his bunny smile

"Papa, koo got first prize in music competition today" the youngest was bouncing in his bed, throwing his hands and clapping

"Aww.. Congrats my baby.. Koo is such a talented boy, isnt he?" Jin asked, trying to erase all the depressive thoughts for now and focus on his child.

Because who knows, for how many years until the youngest will also turn like his brothers. So he decided to enjoy the good moments with his youngest like this. His brothers were also the same at this age, always talking and whining to be held and praised. But now they are embarassed to be known as the children of jin.