The Value 4 : OT7

Hey y'all!!!

How are u guys doing??? Hope you folks are safe and healthy.

Pls do ignore grammatical and typo errors❤

Happy reading ❤

*******************************

Author's pov

The car ride was filled with the adorable giggles of jennie and kookie. Kookie normally doesn't get friendly with unknown people this fast, he was on the introverted side, always clinging on to his papa.

But jennie surprisingly made the younger comfortable with her more faster than anyone else.

"Your so pretty kookie" jennie said pinching this puffy cheeks.

Kookie giggled looking at his papa, asking if that was true. Jin chuckled at his innocent antics.

"Of course, my baby is the prettiest" jin said making the younger giggle loudly.

Soon they reached Jennie's house which was more like a mansion similar to jin's house.. Yes, house! Jin could never bring himself to call that as his home. Home was where you actually feel safe.

But jin does not feel home anymore, nor is he intending to find one in another human. Cuz, he have had enough.

Jennie asked them to freshen up and then they decided to talk. Thankfully jennie had extra unpacked sleep wears and after freshening up they changed into that.

"Hyung, Can I come in?" Jennie asked from outside.

"Of course dear! Am done" jin said while drying kookie's hair, who was on the verge of falling asleep.

He was rubbing his eyes with his small fists, small yawns escaping his mouth, while snuggling close to his papa's bodywarmth.

"Aww, my baby is falling asleep huh?" Jin askef while picking up the younger and laying  him down on the bed.

"Umm.. Koo is sweepy.. " kookie said.. Almost in a gibberish way.

Jennie couldn't help but coo out loud while looking at the youngest. He was so cute for his own good.

"Nini, can you sit here with him. I have to talk to your Dad about something" jin asked.

"Ofc hyungiee.. I will be here" jennie replaced jin's position so that the younger won't feel the absence of body warmth next to him and fuzz.

Jin closed the doors behind his back while walking downstairs where Mr. kim was sitting in his office room.

He knocked and entered the room when he heard a faint 'come in' from inside. He was greeted by the tired eyes of the old man who was sitting surrounded by  a bunch of files, hospital related.

"Hey, my boy! Come here, take a seat" Mr. Kim's eye brightened seeing Jin. He always respected and loved jin.

"Am not disturbing your work time, I hope?" Jin asked.

"Of course not! You can come at me anytime you want" mr. Kim said.

"Umm, Sir.. I heard from Nini that you have kept my office room closed without giving it to anyone!" Jin said.

"Aahaan! That is true. I don't know why cuz i didn't like the idea of someone replacing you there. There are many gyno doctors, females and males in our hospital, but i have not given them your work area and office"mr. Kim said adjusting his glasses.

"I donno what else to say except am so grateful and overwhelmed with this news" jin said gratefully.

"Don't be boy! You are and will always be praiseworthy. Now tell me, the real reason why you came to visit me. I know something has been bothering you!" Mr. Kim said