The Big News

A/N: i have a friend who is really obsessed with this book so i decided to update. :-)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^

Karissa's POV:

"Are you and Liam like a thing?" i asked laughing like crazy.

"Ummm, thats something i wanted to talk to you about." my mom said standing up and leading me into a bedroom where she then closed the door so the boys wouldn't eavesdrop.

"Spill." i said.

"Okay, okay. But you gotta promise not to get angry okay?" my mom said

"I won't promise you something i can't keep."

"Fine. Okay it all started when they killed your father. They were gonna kill me also but Liam saved me. Ever since that we've you know 'clicked'. We are also engaged..." my mom wispered in the end but i heard it.

"What?! Your engaged?! How , when?! How long have you guys even  known eachother?" i yelled. I was angry that my mom was falling so fast and hard for Liam. I don't know what to think of or to say to her. I just don't want her to get hurt again. She's all i have left and I'm not gonna loose her.

"Kar, baby chill out. I haven't known Liam for long but you know love leads the way right?" my mom said while smiling and blushing.

"Wow you must really like him then. I approve of what your doing but be careful mom i don't want to loose you, your all i have left." i said while tears ran down my.

"Karissa don't cry. Your not gonna ever loose me again... I promise." my mom said while she wiped away my tears.

2 hours later~

After me and my mom were talking we walked out of the bedroom. My mom had to go and take a pee so i decided to look for the boys.

Once i found them i had the perfect plan. They were all sleeping in the living room so i went into the kitchen and grabbed 2 big pans.

I walked back into the living to still see them sleeping. So i whacked the pans together over and over until they all jolted out of their sleep.

"What the hell Karissa?!" louis screamed.

"Haha sorry i just like messing with you guys." i said while i started to scream laugh.

"Your gonna get it." louis said while he chased after me. Instantly i ran away knowing that he was gonna try and tickle me until i end giving up.

"Can't catch me!" i screamed. I turned aeound to see if louis was still chasing me but he ended up jumping on top of me. Tickling me non-stop to my hips,stomach,neck, and armpits. Lets just say I'm so ticklish.

"Louis stop! Im gonna pee!" i squealed trying to kick him so he'd stop but it was no use. "Somebody Help!!!!" i screamed.

The boys walked in laughing their heads off. But do you know what the did? They joined in, they were now all tickling me.

"Ahhhhhh!" i screamed. "Please stop! Im sorry." i said.

Then they instantly stopped.

"Don't mess with me Karissa." louis said while walking away.

"C'mon guys lets get out of here" my mom said. Walking into the room.

"Where are we going?" i asked.

"Home." everyone said in unison.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N sorry for any misspellings. I hoped you liked it. :-)  vote and comment or i wont update. Just a filler fyi next chapter is gonna be crazy!!!!