Part 2

(Aman goes in his room & Roshni in
guest room)
(Dadi told salma to wait in their house)
*In morning*
(Aman wakes up & goes to see Roshni.
Roshni woked up but was pretending that she is slept.)
Aman: God, today everything should go fine. Please God, Roshni should be fine. Adaa should not create anymore problems in our life!
Roshni: Allah knows best! You don't need to do overacting. No need to care for me. You just care for your wife.
Aman: I am caring for my wife. That's you!
Roshni: Uptil now I am not your wife. It's Adaa.
Aman: Roshni, Adaa is not my wife.
She is lieing so that our nikha would get cancelled. Please try to understand me.
Roshni: Why she want to cancel this nikha & if it is so tell us first only. If you love Adaa then tell.
Aman: No, Roshni please believe me.
I don't love her. Even I don't like her.
Roshni: How can I believe you?
Salma called her from down.
Salma: Roshni my princess come fast have your breakfast!
Roshni: Yes, Ammi I am coming.
Roshni went down and Aman behind her.
(Everyone completes there breakfast & get ready for the nikha)
(Roshni thinks "If he is telling the truth", "Should I believe him or not", "but if Adaa is telling the truth", " Whom should I believe", " Oh god what is the truth I need to find out")
Salma: My princess what happened? What are you thinking?
Roshni: I am thinking that i will miss you so much. How i will leave without you?
Salma: Roshni don't think much! Don't take stress. Aman is a good person he will always keep you smiling.
Roshni smiles for salma's sake.
(Aman & Roshni's nikha starts and everyone was happy. Roshni was angry & aman was looking at her. The nikha was conducted peacefully & Adaa was not present their. Becoz
FLASHBACK:
(Roshni calls Adaa)
Roshni: Adaa please come to meet me in the cafe!
Adaa: Ok.
(Adaa comes to meet Roshni & Roshni secretly comes out of the house & reaches the cafe)
Adaa: Hi, Roshni. What do you want from me? Why have you called me here?
Roshni: That day you said you are aman's wife.
Adaa: So?
Roshni:I just wanted to ask is that true. Please tell me all the truth. Before becoming his wife I want to know all the truth about him!
Adaa: Ok. I will tell you the truth.
Roshni, aman has forcefully married me. He used me & then throwed me out of his house when his aim was fulfilled.
Now he wants to marry you for some purpose. He will use you & then throw you out. I am telling you please don't marry him. He is characterless. He will spoil your life. Now it's on you what you want to do! Ok, bye. I need to go I have some important work!
Roshni: Ok, you don't worry. I will take your revenge. Be strong. I will marry him but i won't be his wife ever. I will not let happen all things which happened with you. Bye.
Roshni left.
Adda in mind: My work is done. Now i won't need to go for breaking this nikah. Roshni will do her work. Aman no one can take you from me. You were mine, you are mine and you will be always mine 😏
FLASHBACK ENDED.