Part 10

Aman: Ok.
(In that time Roshni gets consciousness & she calls farha [Her friend] She was talking with farha then farha's brother comes she was talking with his brother & aman sees Roshni talking on a phone with a boy)
Roshni: Hi, How are you?
Farha's bro: Hi, I am fine. You?
Roshni: I am also fine. I miss you alot.(Actullay he is small roshni likes him very much.)
(There adaa told aman that roshni has afair with someone else but aman ignores adaa. Now aman with his own eyes sees Roshni talking with a boy. He thinks adaa was right)

Aman: Roshni with whom are you talking?
Roshni: No, one. (She cuts the call) I want to go. Exuse me!
(Adaa quickly hides roshni's phone and dadi calls aman. In that time adaa quickly changes the name of the number as my love)
(Aman comes up & checks Roshni's mobile. He sees that roshni was on a call with a boy & she saved the number as my love. He sees that number doesn't belong to him then who's number it is! He gets worried & angry also. Adaa was happy. Aman goes to adaa)
Aman: Thanks adaa you opened my eyes
Adaa: Your most welcome aman.
(Then aman goes to Roshni)
Aman: Roshni have you lost your memory!
Roshni: What happened khanbaba? Why are you talking like this to me?
Episode 20
Aman: Roshni, doctor has said you to have complete bed rest and you are cutting vegetables? Roshni leave it and come with me.
Roshni: Offfff😪 Thank God.
Aman: What happened?
Roshni: Nothing. I thought that why are you talking with me like this & has adaa did her work?
Aman: Which work?
Roshni: Adaa told me that she will do anything which will make us far from each other.

Aman: Roshni, Please don't take tension. And let adaa tell anything now no one can seperate us. Ok now please take rest. Come with me.
Roshni: Ok, Khanbaba.
Aman: Hmmmm.
(They both go in their room. Aman takes Roshni to her bed. He kisses her on her head)
Aman: Good night. Sleep properly.
Roshni: Khanbaba.......it's afternoon not night.

Aman: I know but you are going to sleep
So good night! Sweet dreams.
Roshni: Ok.
(Aman comes out & sees adaa there)
Aman: Adaa what are you doing near my room?
Adaa: Aman why haven't you scolded Roshni?
Aman: For?
Adaa: Roshni was talking with a boy. And you are quite. Why? If i would be there on Roshni's place then?

Ignore my mistakes.
Sorry for posting late.
Do support me guys.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
What will happen now?
Will Adda be successful in separating Roshan?

STAY TUNED!!!