Part 8

Roshni: Khanbaba, i am really scared.
Aman: What is the thing that is making you scared?
Roshni: Adaa, Khanbaba adaa will take you far away from me & kill my baby.
Aman: I will not let this happen. Now please smile you know that if you will be sad It is not good for your baby & you.
Roshni: Okay.

(Roshni comes in aman's arms & closes her eyes. Aman kisses her on her head)
Aman: Now you should take rest. Do you want to have some food? Please come have some food!
Roshni: Okay.
(Aman takes Roshni down. While going Adaa engages Aman in an work. Roshni was going alone. Adaa quickly spilt some oil so that Roshni will fall down. Roshni reaches near the oil. She was not knowing that there is oil but aman notice that there is oil. He was far away from Roshni but tries to run as fast as possible. Roshni slips & was going to fall down. Aman shouts 'Roshni'. Aman quickly runs and holds Roshni. Roshni gets unconscious. Aman was on time to save Roshni. Aman takes Roshni in room

Aman: Roshni, you were Right. Adaa again tried to harm you.
(Everyone comes up)
Everyone: Roshni..Are you okay?
Aman: Adaa have harmed Roshni. Wait i will go & kill adaa.
Dadi: Aman wait!
Aman: But dadi?
Dadi: If you will kill adaa then the police will catch you & put you in jail. Which i never want.
Aman: It is okay if i will be in jail but Roshni will be safe.
Dadi: Donkey from somewhere! If you will be in jail then Roshni will take tension & if the police decides to kill you then what will you do?

(Roshni regains consciousness)
Roshni: Khanbaba, no. I will not let you go anywhere.
Aman: Roshni, I am here. I am not going anywhere.
Roshni: Dadi was telling that police will kill you. Why police will kill you?
Aman: No, Roshni. Nothing. Just ignore what you heard.
Roshni: Ok.
Aman: Sorry, Roshni becoz of me you are in trouble.
Roshni: No, Khanbaba. It's not your fault.
It was adaa not you. You have saved me.

Everyone (leaving aman & Roshni): We all should go down. You both spent time together.
Everyone went.
Roshni: How should i thank you!
Aman: No, need to thank me, Roshni. You are with me that is the biggest thing which you have given me.
(Roshni gets shy)
Roshni: I love you!
(Roshni kisses aman on his checks. Aman gets shy😳)
Aman: I love you too, Roshni.

(Sara & saima was hiding and seeing all this)
Sara & Saima: Oh! So much romantic!
(Aman & Roshni gets shy & see each other. They both think in their mind now what to do?)
Aman: What are you doing here sara & saima?
Roshni: You should not hide like this & hear anyone's personal conversation.
Sara: Sorry bhabhi!
Saima: bhai we were just visiting from here & we saw you both.

Ignore my mistakes.
I have got many veiws and votes.
Thank you so much guys, i didn't expected this all. I have got 40+ followers too.
Soon i will post Revenge ff. I have already written the half part, will complete it and post. I have started posting YAKEEN JARURI HAI FF too. Do read my other ffs also.

STAY TUNED!!!