Red burner avenue

As I got closer I got more nervous, I look in the back seats to see the twins still sleeping.
I go down this long wavy road untill I saw the abandoned building with three black cars and 12 people dressed in really expensive tuxs.

As I got closer the more nervous I got, I finally parked in front of these 3 cars and 12 people.

As I stoped the car I looked at John comfused, as I looked at John he pointed one hand to the left and the other hand to the right.

Then all of a sudden 4 men stood on the right side of my car and the other 4 men stood on left side of my car.

John: get the job done the boss doesn't like to wait!

As I went to pull away the 4 men punctured my tires and the other four men swung all doors open.

I tryed to reverse it, but it wasent working.

I looked back in a hurry seeing the baby's being taken by the two men in the black tuxs.

I was gonna get out of the car but before I could one of the men throw me out of the car and onto sharp stones. I went to get back up, but struggled.

I looked up and seen one of the men pinning my arms down, I lifted my head up and went to bite him but that's when something got shoved into my mouth.

I rolled over as many times as I could but one of the men put his knee on my lower back, this stopped me from getting up in anyway.

They put my hands behind my back while I struggled to get out of there grasp, but one person isent enough for 4 men that looks like they went to the gym every day!

Then when I turn my head over they put a leather collar around my neck and put extra chains round my handcuffs.

I felt defeated, betrayed and absolutely terrified!

One of the men stood up and turned on his radio.

Man 1: he's detained, bring out the cage.

When he said that I was terrified, I tried to run away but then was pulled back, I fell on the floor with a huge thud. I saw that attached to my neck collar was a chain. I gave up in a defeat.

As I was picked up and held by these men, I heard noises of wheels on the roc-key path. I tried to scream, but nothing I tried worked at all.

I then saw that it was a small cage. I laughed out of panic.

One of the men that wasent holding me came up to me and stuck a needle in my neck.

I screamed as loud as I could as it was injected into my system.

The men still held me, but I felt my head getting heavy like it was a ton of bricks and legs feeing like jelly.

My legs gave up and my vision turned black.

And I know from that point on I was not gonna escape as easily.