1.4 its not the time to know yet.

y/n p o v

the basketball ball rolled over to my own two feet as i stood inside the sports hall. "over here Y/n!" Haru shouted as i scanned all the few members inside the hall. only four. of course including Jungkook. i kicked the ball harshly which almost hit Jungkook in his nuts. Haru looked at me shocked with a smile, "holy shit Y/n" i just walked past them and towards the store room where i return the equipments back.

i placed the balls back into the basket. as i continued clearing things up, i could feel a presence. i stood on my place, with my back facing the person. "i know you're there Jungkook." he finally breathe after holding it for a few seconds and let out a small sigh. "hey you almost hit me in the nuts! a simple sorry would be nice" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, i faced him with a blank expression. but my heart continued beating repeatedly.

he never fails to do so. "ok sorry" i walked past him, i could scent his strong cologne. "i meant a sincere one!" Jungkook added i could not bring myself up to speak or look at him again. my cheeks were blushed red and i didn't want anyone to look at me at the moment. as soon as i left, i rested my back onto the door. trying to hold in my smile. "i fucking hate that guy" a sad chuckle was heard.

i was in clean clothes, told my sister i'll be away for awhile. to visit the orphanage near me, where i used to visit. i brought bags of banana milk with me, because i knew the kids could extremely love it when they wake up tomorrow. i waved at the few teachers that were outside the school before heading back home. they recognised me. "noona!" San shouted and ran towards me. "noona! i missed you so much! where did you go?" the four year old filled me with questions. "Sannie, don't you think i deserve a hug first?"

he didn't waste any time and embraced me tightly. after a few pecks on the cheeks, he looked over into my plastic bag and jumped on his two little feet. "banana!!! i love you and googie hyung!" he squealed.
...

"Sannie..googie isn't here today..okay? only me" san turns around and checked the gate. "i..i thought i saw him standing there earlier" he pointed, outside the gate. "it's too late already Sannie..go to sleep okay? i'll visit soon!" i ruffled his hair gently making him giggle. "mm okay! i will share the banana milks because googie hyung always taught me how to share" his big doe eyes sparkled. i nodded in agreement. "oh! remember to bring googie hyung next time okay! bye noona!" he blew me a flying kiss as i caught it and sent him one back.

i stood outside the orphanage, hands in my hoodie pockets. i stared back at the place San pointed at earlier..was Jungkook really there? my heart clenched.

enough is enough

jungkook p o v

i hid behind one of the buildings as i watched Y/n leave the place, back home. i rested my back against the wall..with a mix of emotions. "she went..back to meet him" i mumbled. i didn't expect that from her. especially after noticing her new personality.. she now became more quiet. i know she doesn't like talking about it. talking about us. and especially when i already have someone new.

(if you couldn't tell. i don't want to tell you what really goes on between jk and y/n atm. it will come soon.)