15 // please dont go

I woke up the next morning with Nash's muscular arms wrapped around me. I got away from his grip and decided to go home and let him sleep. I grabbed my phone. I hugged Hayes and told him if Nash asks I went home. I walked into my house to feel the coldness. The heat must have been off. I went over to the thermostat and turned on the heat. My mom wasnt home. Again. I quickly ran upstairs and decided to hop into the shower.

After I got out I saw that I revieved a text. I managed to look through all of the cracks. It was from Nash.

N: why did you leave 😔
B: bc. i thought you needed space 🌺
N: whatever. bye , now im grumpy
B: poor baby! its not like im never coming back 💡🙏

No response after that. Today I was going to get my cast off. I was so excited to be honest. After I showered I got dressed ( outfit above) and waited for my mom outside.

5 minutes.
10 minutes.
30 minutes.

Still no sign of my mom. I decided to try and call her.

M: Hello? Hi honey.
B: hi mom. Are you on your way?
M: Yea sorry im on my way- AHHHHHH

I heard a scream into the phone and the line went dead. I dropped everything including my crutches and ran to Nash's house. I crept up to the door and knocked alot. Alot. "Nash, I was talking to my mom on the phone and she screamed and the phone hung up." By this point I was freaking out. "Ok uh, come on lets go." Nash said while grabbing his moms car keys and a shirt.

We got on the highway and traveled about 10 minutes down the road. Then what I saw would change my life forever. My moms car crashed into a mack truck. Nash stopped by the accident and the cops were surrounding it. "MOMMMMMMM!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Tears were falling hard and i felt Nash grab me. I cried into his shirt. "Mommy I love you." After I got to Nash's house I found out that if someone didnt take me into their custody within 48 hours I will go into foster care.

Why does this have to happen to me. And my mom. "I love you mommy, I love you mommy, I love you mommy." I repeated outloud while rocking back and forth on the couch. I heard Chad and Elizabeth talking in the background. "Chad I think its best if we do this for her." Elizabeth said. "I dont know liza, this could be life changing." Chad exclaimed. "Well, everything that girl has been through and I do not want her to go through anymore, but there is one problem. We arent legal foster parents." (S/o to the fosters on Abcfamily woop woop)

"Then we will be." Chad said suprisingly. Tears kept shedding. It felt like I would never be able to stop crying.

A/N

OMF. Tbh I almost cried writing this chapter 😭😭
Comment below what you thought.

Will chad and Elizabeth take Breanna in?