6 // my leg

The next morning I woke up in a hospital bed. "Oh your awake!" My mom said excitedly. "What happened?" I asked. My mom told me I blacked out in school. "You guys can go just fill this stuff out and give it to the front desk." The doctor said. My mom took the papers and filled some stuff out. Apparently I needed crutches because when I fell I landed on my Foot a completely wrong way. My mom helped me up and we left the hospital.
When we got home I crawled up the stairs to my room. I looked at my phone from my bag and it was cracked. Great. (Note sarcasm) I decided to change. I got on some red shorts and a tye dye Tank top.
*Next Morning*
Today I actually had to walk to school because my mom didn't even take off of work when her daughter had a broken leg. Today I want to dress nicer than usual I didn't know why but I just felt like it. I hopped out of bed and went to my closet. I got changed. (Outfit above) After I changed I went to the bathroom I curled my hair and my make up, for my make up I did it like smokey eye and I curled my hair. I had to say I actually look nice today. I grabbed my phone and my bag and went downstairs to eat. After I ate I grab my crutches and went out the door. I started walking when I heard a car stopped beside me. "Hey cutie where are you going" I heard from behind me. The one and only Nash Grier.
A/N
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT ONE IS SOOO LONG 😘