18 // is this akward?

The next morning I woke up wrapped in Nash's arms. I slowly got up and walked to my bedroom. I got changed. (Outfit above) Today was my date with Hayes and I kept praying he wouldnt see Nash and I all cuddled up. "Hayes?" I called out. "In here" he said. I walked towards the living room. He was sitting on the couch shirtless. For some reason all of the boys in this house felt the need to be shirtless all of the time. "Ready for our date today?" I asked. Hayes noded and stood up. "Im gonna go get ready." He said. In my mind I secretly squealed in excitment. But now I got nervous. Just a few days ago I thought it would be fine. A few minutes went by and Hayes came down the stairs. At least I thought. It was actually Nash. "Why are yoy going on a date with Hayes?" Nash asked curiously. Getting closer to me. Fury in his eyes. "Nash- I." Before I could explain his hand whipped across my face. I hit the wall extremely hard. Why did Nash always do this? One day treat me like a queen and the next like a piece of trash on the ground. It was sort of confusing to me.

I picked myself up and looked Nash in the eyes while walking away. Instantly my mascara started to run. Now all of the memories were coming back. Everything bad in my life was being remembered. Because when it comes to me, whenever something happens like this I start to break down over everything else too. I wiped my eyes. I was now outside sitting on the street curb and staring at the ground. I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned around to see Nash. I quickly got up and ran. I was now afraid to even look at him. But he didnt run after me for a minute. I stopped where I was running and saw Nash bolt towards me. I couldnt move. I was in shock of what happened.

Once Nash came closer to me he slowed down. He stood about 5 inches away and he just stared at me. "Im sorry." He spoke. I continued to look down at the ground. He took his pointer finger and lifted my chin. We were now looking eye to eye. "Im sorry." Nash repeated. "I know." I said. I gave a fake smile. Nash pulled me into a tight hug. After he released I started walking back to the house. When I arrived I saw Hayes sitting on the front porch. "Maybe we should just stay besties." He said. I smiled and noded in agreement. I walked inside with mascara still on my face and went to my bedroom. I picked out nike pro shorts and a white top. I hopped into the shower. Once I got out I wrapped a towel around me and went into my room. I got changed and put the towel in my hot pink hamper. I combed out my hair and sat on my bed. I took out my macbook and watched lilo-and-stitch on Netflix. A few minutes later I saw Nash walk in. "Can we talk?" He asked. "Sure." I replied. I shut my macbook and put it on my side table. "Im really sorry about what I did and I regreted it instantly." He said. "Then why do you do it?" I asked. A million thoughts were running through my mind. "I dont know." He said. "Maybe you have anger issues." Nash instantly raised his fist but slowly put it down. I had a scared look in my eye and Nash could see it. After a few minutes Nash left and I fell asleep.

A/N 💗🌟
Hey guys 😱 Omg comment what you think of this chapter 😊