Mate Mine Author's Note #4 {March 3rd 2015}

Hi *waves*

As it's been a while, I guess you might assume I've written and edited all these stories I have and want to share with you, however that's not the case entirely.

I am finding it very difficult at the moment to find time to both write, edit and do my homework (I've just started Year 11 - which is my first year of VCE subjects, which basically lead me into my life career #scary)

But anyway, so I wrote some stuff since I've last spoken to you guys but just dribs and drabs here and there, and nothing too substantial to share with you. I'm hoping - praying - that I will be able to get something out to you guys soon; either a new chapter of LWTWBB or maybe a new story?

I've also slowly been editing Mate, Mine - which is the subject of this whole author's note. Basically, I've found that editing it in dribs and drabs is not very efficient for me because I forget what I've changed and stuff like that and it's all a big mess. So, on top of still trying to find time for little bits of editing, I am hoping to dedicated maybe a whole day or two just to editing so that I can get a whole chunk of it out of the way and then be able to digitalise the editings and revise it again by giving it to a few beta readers.

AND THIS IS MY PLAN FOR AFTER THAT:

Hopefully after the inital editing and beta readers revision, there won't be a lot that I'll have to change again. So I will be able to go straight into the next phase of the process of trying to get this book out to you - because you guys have been so patient and I feel like crap because I don't ever have the time to do anything and you guys are just sitting here waiting and ugh time is annoying.

Back to the point though!

After the revisions, I will be formatting the novel to Smashwords standrards, create a whole new cover for it (which will be it's own design in itself that will need it's own revisions by my arty friends) and then also I'll need to write descriptions for the whole story.

Smashwords, yes I did say just Smashwords. I've decided to start off with an online based selling point as I'd like to get this book out to you as soon as possible - so when this book is published, it will be in eBook format only (I will include all available formats via Smashwords for a wider range of you to read them in different formats and stuff)

My plan after Smashwords is to publish the book in print.

This will be done much later on. My thoughts are, I will finish the second book of the trilogy (Alpha, Mine) and then when that is edited, revised and formatted for publishing in eBook, I will simultaneously be organising for MM to be published in print.

I have so much planned for this that i'm thinking too far ahead and I need to get my head back to the present and do something productive - like editing or writing (or homework..?) lol anyway that's all I really had to tell you guys!

If you have any questions, comment them here!

Thank you for being so patient with me!

xx