FIVE

The past week had been emotional havoc for Jungkook. He cried then angry cried, slept, woke up, and cried again. This was his first time having an emotional breakdown and it was totally shit. He didn't have the energy to go to college and neither did he wanna see Taehyung and recall everything that happened that night.

All his friends called him and Jimin even came to meet him but he segregated himself from everyone. He doesn't know if Taehyung called him, texted him, or asked about him but he doesn't give a shit about it either because the time he anticipated Taehyung's calls the most, he never called.

Of course, he's definitely is not over Taehyung and probably might never be but at least he will have the courage to face him and not express that he's madly in love with that man.

He sighed as he looked at his reflection in the mirror, projecting dark circles and some muscle loss. He would have freaked out if this happened in the past but he's too heartbroken to give a shit about it right now.

His parents were worried about him too but they knew how it feels when someone gets their heart broken in love so they did not bother Jungkook by being overly worried about him.

And since it's been a week and a half to that disastrous night, Jungkook is finally ready to go to college and face his Math professor, Kim Taehyung.

__

"Oh my god, Jungkook! You're finally back!" Jimin screamed as he ran to hug his friend. Jungkook flashed a forced smile to Jimin but hugged him back. He knows Jimin was worried for him but he's seriously too depressed to be smiling as bright as Jung Hoseok.

Everyone in the class greeted Jungkook with a warm welcome back and Jungkook was thankful for at least having friends at this point in his life.

He was about to sit down when he saw the girl from the karaoke night walk towards him, a worried expression decorated over her face.

"Jungkook, how are you? I was worried that you didn't come to college for a week" She asked, fiddling with her fingers.

"Yeah, I'm okay now" Jungkook flashed a small smile as he sat down.

"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out. I-I mean, that would help you lift your mood" She stuttered out and Jungkook was actually considering it as a distraction to prevent depressing thoughts to re-enter his mind.

"Sure. Give me your number; I'll text you after classes" Jungkook asked, making the girl gasp and immediately handing her number out to Jungkook.

The bell rang and everyone sat down. Jungkook's eyes were only stuck to the blackboard while everyone stared at the door.

Everyone quieted down as soon as the professor entered.

"Good morning, class. Today, we'll learn about Linear Models"

It was Taehyung's class, and Jungkook made sure to not look at Taehyung.

Not anymore