NINE

Taehyung widened his eyes as he was pulled inside the house and thrown on the couch. He was about to say something but his lips were already claimed by Jungkook, shutting him up. He didn't want to give in before speaking his thoughts out, but Jungkook is such a good kisser that he immediately melted in the kiss, locking his hands behind Jungkook's nape and kissing him deeper.

They severed for breath while making eye contact which made Taehyung blush as he averted his gaze.

"We aren't doing this right, Jungkook" Taehyung spoke up, confusing Jungkook.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I-I mean, shouldn't we talk to each other first. We didn't even become boyfriends and exchanged I love yous, doing this right away feels like we're still sex friends" Taehyung spoke as he looked at Jungkook who burst into laughter.

Taehyung frowned as he smacked Jungkook's arm. "I'm not joking, bastard!"

"I mean isn't it obvious—" Jungkook spoke, his laughter dying as he smiled at Taehyung, taking his hand in his and kissing the back of it, making Taehyung blush furiously "—that we're boyfriends since I am insanely in love with you?" He said, attacking Taehyung's heart who hid his face behind his palm due to embarrassment.

"Wow, you're acting so spoiled today that it's turning me on" Jungkook awkwardly chuckled as he looked at Taehyung's messy state.

"We can still become boyfriends whilst doing this" Jungkook said as he lurked his hand behind Taehyung's nape and pulling him up to a kiss. His tongue swiveled in Taehyung's mouth who slipped out a moan, caging Jungkook in his embrace with his legs.

Jungkook's hands landed on the leather couch, supporting his weight as he pressed himself onto Taehyung. Jungkook's heart started pounding as he grasped the fact that his feelings were finally returned which made him more impatient than before.

He departed from the kiss while panting and slid his hands under Taehyung's legs and neck, picking him up and also startling him.

"W-what are you doing, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked with widened eyes and his timidness today was making Jungkook feel superior in some sense and he couldn't help but smirk.

"This is our first time doing it after becoming boyfriends, right? So, shouldn't we do it properly in the bed?" And only if Jungkook knew that his boldness was the cause behind Taehyung's meekness.

"But we haven't officially become boyfriends" Taehyung spoke making Jungkook chuckle as he pecked Taehyung's forehead.

"I know I have asked this a million times, but Hyung, will you become my boyfriend since today?" Jungkook asked, almost bringing tears to Taehyung's eyes.

"Yes" was the only answer Taehyung could give in this state. He was a wreck physically, emotionally, and sexually and everything was the doing of Jeon Jungkook.

He was gently plunked on the bed, Jungkook hovering above him. His warm hand touched his sweaty forehead, brushing his soft, brown locks out of the way. He couldn't help looking in Taehyung's enthralling eyes, a color matching the palette of his hair.

He eagerly attached his mouth to Taehyung's tanned skin, a mewl slipping through Taehyung's lips, reaching up to Jungkook's ears like a song from heaven. His fingers interweaved with Taehyung's, a tight grip over them as if he wouldn't ever let go now that he's found a way to reach them.

The buttons of Taehyung's shirt opened with every touch of Jungkook's finger, lifting his excitement to boundless heights and all he could sense out was Jungkook littering his body with the imperfect markings of his love and the aching fervor in his lower half.