FOUR

"What?" Jungkook was confused. Confused about the scene presented in front of him, confused about what he was feeling. Anger? Pain? Murderous?

He let everything side away as he skidded towards their direction, a deadly look on his face.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung was definitely shocked seeing Jungkook so suddenly and at this time.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook scoffed.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that question?" He spoke brazenly as he stared at the woman standing beside Taehyung, feeling confused too.

"Who is she?" Jungkook took no time to get to the point. He was impatient and angry. "You don't have the time to call me or text me and yet you're here busy having "fun" with some woman" Jungkook spoke through gritted teeth.

"What? Jungkook, stop being a child. You're causing a scene in the middle of the road" Taehyung sighed as he frowned, looking at Jungkook who was speechless hearing Taehyung's response to his question.

No words left Jungkook's mouth as he grabbed Taehyung's wrist and dragged him towards his car, ignoring the other's calls to stop.

The ride back to Taehyung's house was silent, well Jungkook pretended it was since he was ignoring Taehyung's yelling and curses.

He dragged Taehyung inside the house and Taehyung quickly snatched his hand away.

"Jungkook have you gone crazy?" Taehyung shouted, grabbing his throbbing, red wrist.

"Who was she?" Jungkook asked in a dangerously low voice and Taehyung had no choice but to speak.

"My to-be fiancée" He mumbled out and that shocked Jungkook more than anything ever could.

"What?" His question was the same as Taehyung's back when he proposed and Taehyung couldn't understand his words.

"Well, my parents are the ones who arranged the meeting. I didn't want to go but they sent me" Taehyung explained.

"And I never knew about this?" Jungkook asked with deep horror resonating through his voice. The fact that Taehyung didn't rely on him even a little bit to tell him about such an important thing was hurting him more than the fact that he has a fiancée.

"Jungkook, please act maturely. I would have told you if it got confirmed" Taehyung chided and Jungkook scoffed, walking closer to Taehyung.

"Tell me when is someone not called a kid? When they don't care for the person they love? When they don't want to spend every single second with that one person, or when they don't give a shit about someone's feelings? Cause if that's what's being a kid is like then congratulation Kim Taehyung, you're a grown-ass man" Jungkook mocked, making a tight grip over Taehyung's shoulders.

"What have I not done for you? Following you around like a fucking dog just to be called "immature", Sending you texts every hour asking you what you're doing, how you're doing, asking if you ate anything or not just to be called "kid", Coming to you whenever you call me just to be called a "child". I love you so much that I can't even stop you from trampling over my heart" Jungkook chuckled sarcastically.

"I know you've been in a couple more relationships than me cause you talk a different talk and you kiss me differently" Jungkook spoke as he loosened his grip over Taehyung's shoulders, leaning closer to his face.

"But now I don't know where to go after you love me this way" Jungkook said, traveling his hand towards his hair, messing with them in frustration.

"You tell me I'm too young but I gave you what you wanted" Jungkook's eyes almost teared up as he looked at Taehyung showcasing unknown expressions.

"Baby, how do you treat me just like a boy?" The sarcasm was lingering through his voice to hide the pain in his heart but he didn't know how long he would be able to hold it in.

It's like the last rays of his hope have already vanished.

"Jung—" Jungkook interrupted Taehyung, he didn't want to hear Taehyung's voice and break down at such a crucial point. He needs to voice his feelings for good and be done with it because he seriously can't handle it anymore. It just fucking hurts.

"You won't wake up beside me cause I was born in the 90s" Jungkook scoffed.

"Jungkook my parents told me that I have to get a wife since I am already 30 so that I can fulfill their wish to become grandparents—"

"Oh, so you need a perfect girl that would make you and your parents proud. But I guess you still haven't found one yet so why don't you go and tell your parents that you can't because you're fucking gay and like having sex with young boys" Jungkook laughed, mocking Taehyung, wanting him to taste the taste of his own medicine but it was just so that he won't appear like a weak child in front of Taehyung anymore.

"You watch me put all my work just to say that you're going to get married to some woman your parents chose" He spoke, bawling his hands into fists.

"You never took me seriously cause what the hell was that bullshit "I would have told you if it got confirmed" huh?" Jungkook squinted his eyes.

"Jungkook, I think we should sit and—" Jungkook stopped Taehyung by putting a palm in front of his face.

"No, because I'm fucking done with your shit, Hyung. You can sit and talk all you want with someone as mature as you cause I can't do this shit anymore. I'm still a 22-year old that doesn't know where and how I should act and I can't change it because that's the only way I know to express my love. Goodbye, Hyung." Jungkook spoke, turning away and leaving, not even giving Taehyung a second to speak.

He slammed the door of his car shut, finally bursting into tears.

"I'm sorry for being a fucking child, Hyung"