❅ INTRO ❅

>>Prologue

They say I'm lack of emotion and feelings

My pale milky skin complexion just like a snow reflect my heart..

Stoned, cold, and numb. 

They say I'm demi-god...

With Money that no one can count.

A face that can compare to a goddess,

Power that no one can be my rivalry.

Demigod my @ss!

But in one word I can make everyone kneel down and obey me. My word is a command,

Because I'm Ericka Althea Fatima Shinn..

The long lost Black Snow. The ruler of Shadow world.

"Empress. Your back"

---------------------------------------------

"How dare you! I thought you're just a bitch, but I'm totally wrong. You are a murderer! My boyfriend is in the hospital because of you." She yelled at me. Oh my my. Why does the Campus Hoe is here. 

I can't help but raise my eyebrow. "The Campus Hoe care for her fling? What a lovestory." 

She was about to say something when I cut her by raising my hand as a signal to stop. I look at her from head to toe.

"You're pretty." I said to her. Which made her raise her forehead like there's a "I know right." in her forehead.

"...And play dirty." Her eyes widen in shock. "W-wha--" 

I smile slyly. "Too bad. No one can play dirtier than Ericka Shinn." I said before I forcely open my uniform and fall at the ground. 

I ruffle my hair and start crying. "I-I didn't mean to. I'm s-sorry." I plead. Ohmy. I can now win Best Actress Award with my acting skill. 

"Ms. Yna at the Principal's Office now!" I heard the teacher shout at her. Which made her stomp her feet.

"B-But Ms. Ryda--" Ms. Ry---what's her name again? Whatever. The teacher cut her off. "2 weeks suspended! You're two weeks suspended Ms. Yna, I'm going to talk to your parents LATER." 

"Should we tell Ms. Ryda about what happen?" I heard someone murmur. I turn my around them and put index finger in my lips. Shhh. I'm going to hunt you next if you do. I murmur but only them can hear. Which made them pale.

"We're not done yet bitch!" I heard Yna said. 

Yeah. I'm the town's ruthless bitch. But who give fuck about it anyway? Nah.

∞---------------------------------------------------------∞

[Cliché right? I know.  Pero meron namang twist na tumatakbo sa utak ko XD HAHA. Matagal ko na dapat, ide-delete ko to XD kaso wala tinamad akong magdelete kaya ipopost ko nalang :3 mali yung cover photo kaya wag ng tingnan at basahin :P I'm not expecting that many will read this~ so Ciao~ ]

≥Comment≤

XOXO

LGAL-P