Chapter 29

You woke up the next day, rubbing your eyes.

You tried getting off the bed but you got pulled back down.

"Don't go just yet, your fever has gotten worse, I don't know how but i'm afraid you'll have to stay in bed for a little bit." Your mistress said making you look at her, but she held your chin gently and looked worried.

You pouted, and crossed your arms.

She just chuckled and let go of your chin, "Oh y/n, you'll get better soon~" She said.

"Sure.." You said looking away.

Your mistress got off the bed and started undressing, she didn't even give you a warning.

You just looked at her, a little smile appeared on your face, but you realized what you were doing so you looked away blushing a bit.

She looked at you and smirked, "You can look y/n~" She said seductively.

"Ah n-no, that's a really kind offer Alcina! But i rather you have a little privacy while dressing up!" You said laughing nervously when you looked at her.

"Mmm, suit yourself then y/n." She said softly.

"You can look now." She said.

You turned around and looked at her up and down, you kept staring at her chest.

You realized she started walking up to you, but you dozed into staring still.

You felt a cold hand on your shoulder, you snapped out of it and looked up to your mistress.

"Staring isn't very nice y/n~" She said.

You got flustered, and looked away.

"Are you gonna apologize or not?" She said taking one hand off your shoulder and placing it under your chin, making you look up at her.

"S-Sorry Alcina..." You mumbled out.

"Excellent." She said, she took her hands of your shoulder and from your chin.

You held your chin, 'she barely even touched it so why am I checking on it?' You thought.

You looked up at her, and wanted to ask something.

"Alcina?.. can i at least go eat breakfast." You said whining.

"But your legs y/n." She said worried.

"I can walk fine, don't worry about it.." You said.

You were about to get off the bed but she scooped you up in a bridal style.

You got startled by her actions.

"I'm not letting you go, wether you like it or not." She said looking at you with a pout.

You looked away, "Fine..." You said.

She smiled and walked out the bedroom with you, walking downstairs to the main hallways.

She took you to the dining room and sat you down, you yelped in pain once you felt the chair.

She looked at you and smirked, but she went to go sit in her chair.

You instantly dozed off into thinking something you bit down on your lip.

"Are you okay y/n?" Someone said tapping on your shoulder.

You instantly snapped up to look at them and it was Olivia.

"Oh hi Olivia, and yes I'm okay... i just dozed off a bit." You said scratching the back of your neck.

Your mistress growled a bit but calmed down.

"You can leave now, Olivia." Your mistress said.

You looked at Olivia and waved.

Once she left your mistress looked at you, "What's so special about her y/n?" Your mistress said.

"Oh she's just a friend, she's really kind." You said.

You started playing with your fingers, thinking about how nice Olivia is.

"What's distracting you now y/n?" She said looking at you.

You snapped out of it and looked at her.

"Sorry mistress, i was dozing off again.." You said rolling your eyes.

Your lady was concerned, but you started coughing a little.

You then drank water to stop it, which worked.

You kept on sneezing and coughing cautiously.

Your lady was starting to get worried, so she got up from her chair and walked towards you.

She scooped you up in a bridal style, "A-Alcina... i'm gonna be okay." You said whispering.

"No you aren't gonna be okay, you need a break.." Your mistress said worried, she stroke your hair with her finger.

She took you to her bedroom, closing the door behind her after bending down to get in.

She placed you down on the bed and caressed your cheek.

"Take a little nap, you deserve it." She said.

"But after you wake up, I'll bathe you." She said smiling.

You blushed slightly but nodded.

She held your chin up to face her, "Use your words dear." She said smirking.

"Thank you.. Alcina I understand." You said.

"Good girl, now go rest now." She said.

You nodded and then turned over and covered yourself in the sheets.

You sighed softly and smiled.

You then fell asleep.

Alcina looked at you softly and went next to you, she wrapped her arms around you and kissed your head, she stroke your hair and made you turn to her so you could rest on her chest.

"Can't wait for you to wake up." She said smiling.

Dhfhdjkdjd this was so cute bro what😟