9

As the time went by, flying before they new it, Christmas was here and they were spending it as a family, with the entire team, their first Christmas together. Daviana putting her last gift in the box before Spence could see as they prepared to head over to her Dad and Aunt's home.

Inside was the giant tree along with their very blended family, the entire team and their SOs were there, Derek, Penny, and Baby Hank, even Harry and Meghan were sitting around, when the two doctors showed up.

"Merry Christmas!" Ana said wrapping her arms around her family one by one.

"Oh it's our first family Christmas together." Penelope said snuggling her baby boy as he smiled a gummy smile up at her.

"I'm sorry in advance Penny and Der, I tried to tell her not to buy it, but she doesn't listen to me." Spencer said placing the boxes of gifts under the tree, as Ana smiled proudly with her head high.

"My godchild I get to spoil him. You did the same with Henry." She said defiantly but really excited.

"If it's anything that makes a lot of noise, keep it at your house." He told the young doctor who just smirked.

After an evening of good food, they sat around handing out gifts.

"Daviana, you have one more gift." Her father told her pointing behind, where Spencer was down on one knee with a velvet box in his hand.

"Daviana Stephan Rossi, we've been together 10 months, 21 days, 14 hours and 11 minutes and I don't want to spend another without calling you my wife, will you marry me?" He rushed but put his heart out there as tears ran down the young female doctor's face.

"Yes! OF COURSE!" She said as he slid the ring on her finger picking her up hugging her tight.

"Wait, Spencer, this one has your name on it. It was at the bottom of the box." Luke told him confused at the small square box, handing it over. Spencer himself was confused, because he thought that he had opened everything, plus he and Daviana exchanged gifts at home earlier. Slowly opening the box, his eyes widen as he looks between what's inside and at his now fiancé.

"Are you serious? Please tell me you're not joking." He said in a wavering voice, scaring the rest of the team, as they looked between the newly engaged couple.

"I'm 100% sure." She told him as he dropped the box, pulling her in for a deep kiss, hugging her and crying. Confused, Harry picks up the box, looking to see what made the doctor react the way he did.

"I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!?" He yelled excitedly, startling Baby Hank who started to cry, as everyone laughed but looked toward the couple for confirmation.

"Am I going to be grandpa again?" David asked tears in his eyes staring at his youngest daughter.

"I'm 3 months, I found out last week." She told him, smiling as he hugged his daughter tight crying.

Life was finally looking up and complete for the team as they looked around at their family, they weren't perfect and damn sure wasn't normal, but they were always there for each other. Even with Harry being all the way oversees, he made sure to be apart of this amazing family. A knock at the door confused the family, as Daviana got up to answer, greeted by a tall raven-haired white woman, smiling at her politely.

"Hi, is this David Rossi's home?" The woman asked her as Daviana looked at her skeptical, if she was coming in here to mess with her daddy and auntie's relationship, she was going to get the door slammed in her face and he damn sure better not have no more long-lost kids.