Flight To Midway

Jack PoV

When we arrived at the airport, a bunch of fans crowded around Jordan, Cierra, Isaac, and Bethany. Welp, fandom. We were almost late to the plane. The guy said "Boarding Pass, please." When I handed mine, the guy just took it like I was the stupidest creature to not ever noticed how he took it. Going on the plane was entirely good, except for the part that Isaac threw up, but everything was fine. Until I saw the prices of the refreshments.

Johnny PoV

Holy shit! $7.50 for a Mountain Dew!?!!?! $10.99 For a Cheetos?!!??! Dang. One thing was in my mind. Don't ever buy that shit, that shit sucks. Even though you are probably gonna need it and also like and be addicted to it! My only money was the the $200 I borrowed from my cousin. Well, I guess some shit is never worth it.

Jordan PoV

I'm not even worried about leaving school. I'm a straight-A student, except for that one time in science, when I electrified my teacher. I got a B-. But that is my only B- EVER in my entire life.

Bethany PoV

This plane is boring. I could've just flied to Midway. It's really boring. I'll just wait 'til I'm bored to death.

-Sigh-

Cierra PoV

I'm now experiencing nausea, and I'm about to barf. Oh, I think it's coming. I reach for the bag in th compartment thing that they gave us.

I get.... airsick? That much. That bag is now full.

Rae PoV

Well, the flight was pretty good, I brought my PSP for entertainment, and everything was going right.

Sophie PoV

I wish I hadn't looked out the window. I'm not that afraid of heights, but this one? Yep.

That will be all for today!