Getting to know her

THIS ONLY INCLUDES RAE'S AND ISAAC'S POV

Isaac's PoV

"Hey." she started a conversation. "Sup." I said

"I haven't really told you my powers, so it's fire." she explained. "Oh, so we are the same." I said. "Hey, let's go to Starbucks.

--@ Starbucks--

"So, what can I get for you?" I asked her. "Any frap, just not FRAPS.(That's what's used for Vent's recording)

I chuckled. "I guess you have a youtube channel?" I said. "Just go order, Goomba." she said. I got her some good stuff. Suddenly, Jordan, in Papa's voice, called.

(J-Jordan I-Isaac)

J:Billy, get your butt over here! (He said that in IRL vids)

I:Jordan, there's someone I want you to meet. She's a lot of things. I'll tell you once I go there.

J: Huh?

I overheard Cierra bursting in the room. "There was a fire. Is Isaac part of it?"

J: Did you do something?

I: Uhh.. No.... Probably.....Yeah.

J: Why? Tons of people might have died!

I:Calm down. Only the building didn't survive. The girl I was talking about earlier was like us! One of us! With all the powers! Her powers are fire, like me!

J: You mean...... For now, what can she do?

I: Stand on fire, not get burned.

J: That's exactly what happened when you were 7!

I: I'll explain later. Bye.

After I hung up, we finished our fraps.

I needed to go home.

Rae's POV

So after he hung up, I was finished. I learned my skill when I was 9. It had developed and all that good stuff, but it wasn't enough. We started to go to the house. Since I have no place to stay on, they let me stay at their house.