The Chipmunk Effect Part 2

"Brooke!!" You heavily knocked on Brooke's door.

"Brooke!!" You kept knocking as your stomach twisted together. You started to feel very sick. It was a bad kind of sick, all the realizations and conclusions that you might resolve where nearing you. You weren't ready.

"Y/n! Oh my god, you're okay!" Brooke swung open the door as you immediately hugged her. She sniffed as you hugged you back.

"Brooke, I'm in a predicament...

Your eyes shut up as you walked through her dorm room.

"George!! Brooke, oh my god, George!!!" You pointed at George reading the newspaper on her bed.

Brooke shook her head back shrugged at you as your kept pointing at them.

"He...you...oh...Brooke!!" You smiled happily as your throat squeezed together. That wasn't a good sign. You felt extremely nauseous.

"You and George!! Oh my god!" You smiled again as you fell back on Brooke's door.

"Yes, Y/n! I'm seeing George, what do you need?" Brooke walked up to you as you stomach twisted. That was extremely casual of Brooke to announce her secret lover.

Brooke grabbed your shoulders as you blinked a couple of times. You grabbed her wrist as you tried to speak.

"I think...I think I'm going to be sick, Brooke." You hiccuped as George smirked a laugh.

"Oh! Y/n follow me into the bathroom, hurry!" Brooke pushed your shoulder and ran you to the toilet. You slammed your knees in the ground and faced the toilet bowl.

Brooke pulled your hair back as your throat felt like it was sliding out of your mouth.

George walked in the bathroom as he sat on the counter, watching you vomit on Brooke's toilet.

...Ok, just breathe, Y/n. Get it all out." Brooke helped you as you puked your guts out.

"I think that was a pretty good first impression Y/n made when she realized we are seeing each other, Brooke." George snickered as he put his newspaper down.

You slammed your hand on the toilet seat and gasped for air.

Brooke giggled. "I think so, George."

"Brooke, so it was George in the R.O.R wasn't it?" You asked as she carefully pulled your flyaways back. You've been trying to squeeze that information out of Brooke for months now.

Brooke smiled and nodded as you gasped.

"And why was that so much of a problem to keep a secret!" You shouted as Brooke tried to calm you down.

"I didn't want to tell you until me and George became a real thing! I was nervous!" Brooke explained as you started throwing up again.

*long gasp, gag* "well I'm so happy for you guys!" You tried to sound enthusiast but it didn't work out so well.

"I should've known! George always kept making excuses to go to Ravenclaw! How did I not assume!" You laughed as Brooke looked at George.

Brooke and George snickered at each other as they watched you slumped back and hit the wall behind you. Brooke flushed the toilet.

"You drank a lot last night, do you remember anything?" Brooke asked as you panted and shook your head.

"That's why I'm here. I woke up with Mattheo this morning...in Astoria's bed." You gasped for air as you tilted your head up to the ceiling.

Brooke's eyes shot up. She looked at George.

"I saw you with Mattheo when Theo and Malfoy were fighting." George smirked as you looked up to George on the counter.