District 3

When i was about halfway down the street i realized i had no shoes on and i didn't charge my phone like i said i would. I had nothing so i decided i would have to find a place to rest .I chose a bus stop and luckily i got there right before it started raining again .as i was contemplating what my next move should be i heard a scream and that pulled me out of my thoughts .There were people running around and they were getting chased by other ..people? no those weren't people anymore they were monsters! there is a hill next to the bus stop i was sitting in and someone was on top of the hill and screamed at the top of their lungs that everyone needed to get to the edge of the island because there were evacuation boats !

i grabbed the closest thing to a weapon that i could find and i ran to the boats .Of course the zombies were following us but i didnt care because we were almost there .i was getting kinda nervous thinking about the literal zombies so i tried to grab at my anxiety necklace but when i felt for it i realized it wasn't there.oh no no no no .this cant be happening ! that was my moms necklace that she gave to me and i have had it since i was a child .it has helped me through all of my anxiety attacks and i cant believe i lost it !

i tried to think back and retrace my steps but it was no use i had no idea where the necklace was and i was on the verge of an anxiety attack .Thats when i remembered where it was .it was in my nightstand at home ! i must have taken it off when i was getting in the shower! as we were nearing the docks and the boats were in sight, i had to make the biggest decision of my life .Thats when i might have made the worst mistake in history .i turned around and ..i ran .