District 1

I stood there just staring at the sink .I picked up the bloody razor and started crying ,I couldn't handle the fact that I had cuts and bruises everywhere ,even on my face. I washed my hands ,the razor, and the sink .As I felt the cold water trickling down my hands, it singed .The water burned my hands and my heart hurt because I couldn't believe I did this to myself. How did my life get to this point? ,I don't know but wish i could tell myself I did. But I can't just stand around and cry,mom wouldn't have wanted that! I walked back to my room and sat in front of the vanity. I looked at my reflection and saw that my bruises were a bit better but were definitely still noticeable.I grabbed my concealer to cover my bruises. I opened the container and used the blender to apply it to my face,as i touched my bruises i flinched.I'm going to have to use some numbing cream for that.I finished up my makeup and walked over to my closet .I grabbed my school uniform and a jacket since something told me it was going to be a stormy day.

 I pulled out my phone and headphones to play some music but my phone was on 10%. Oh well i'll charge it when i get home .So instead i decided to sing my favorite song.As i walked into the school gates i felt a tight hug around my waist as i fell to the ground.What's up Laura? I said.I knew who it was because she does this everyday. I don't mind it though, in fact i quite like it .she has warm hugs and a bright smile.Oh nothing, just coming to say hi to my bestie what about you? she asked.Well currently i'm being tackled to the ground by a hyperactive monkey.well if       i'm a monkey then your a banana because i love you! she practically screamed in my ear.   um yeah sure,just get your butt to class or your going to be late.I said as i waved to her ,that being her signal that i was leaving.