Part 11

*DOOR BELL RINGS*

JHOPE: Jin Hyung has finally come...

Jungkook: Why did he come from the main door? He could have come from the back door itself; it was open.

Namjoon: Someone go and open the door...

suga: i will go and open ....you guys stay here.

Suga went to open the door, and when he opened it, he saw some unfamiliar faces. "Who are you?" he asked them.

???: Is Angel there in the house?

suga: Angel? You know angel?

Namjoon comes out of the room and sees two middle-aged people standing in front of the door, and he goes towards them and asks, "Are you Mr. AND Mrs. Bun?" They smiled and said yes." Suga immediately looked at them, bowed to them, and said sorry, I did not know (touching his napes), "Are you Mr. and Mrs. Bun?" They smiled and said "yes." Suga immediately looked at them, bowed to them, and said sorry, I did not know (touching his nape).

Mrs. Bun: It's completely fine, child...

Mr bun: you are Kim Namjoon? the tenant ?

Namjoon: Yeah..sir, I am Namjoon, and he is my brother Suga. Please come in.

Suga: Mrs. Bun, you asked about Angel? Actually, she fell unconscious...we tried waking her up, but she is not responding.

Mrs. Bun: what? My poor child...(walking towards Angel's room)

Jungkook and Jhope were standing and looking at Angel when suddenly Mrs. Bun entered the room and sat beside Angel holding her hand, to which jungkook and Jhope were shocked for a few seconds, watching a middle aged lady enter the room in a rush.

 Bun entered the room and sat beside Angel holding her hand, to which jungkook and Jhope were shocked for a few seconds, watching a middle aged lady enter the room in a rush