dinner with the kozume's

"Oh you guys are here ! I hope inviting you to dinner wasn't weird" Mrs

"Oh you guys are here ! I hope inviting you to dinner wasn't weird" Mrs.Kozume said as she invited the group in.

"Oh no it's fine we are really grateful to be here" Y/n offered the woman a smile.

"Oh no no it's my treat! Please go sit down, I'll bring out dinner in a few more minutes" the woman walked off to the kitchen leaving the group alone in the dining room.

Y/n looked around at the different grams littered across the white walls. The dining room was amazingly big. The boys already sat at the table inspecting the fancy tableware .

Of course they were a band and had their own money but they chose to only have a house big enough for them . They never wanted extra rooms for no reason.

So of course they were amused with all the fancy decorations in the home. Y/n finally sat herself down at the table next to Kageyama and sighed.

"It's so pretty," she mumbled, causing Kageyama to look over at her.

"Then why don't we have a dining room if you like it ?"

"It's not necessary! Plus I like eating in our living room" Y/n laughed .

Before Kageyema could respond they heard a voice boom through the dining room.

"Hey guys!" Kuroo yelled .

"Oh hi Kuroo" Y/n responded while all the other guys waved.

Kuroo sat himself next to Y/n and Kenma sat next to Kuroo.

"So how are you enjoying your stay so far?" Kenma spoke up.

Y/n looked over to him and smiled. "I like it so far ! The beds are comfy and the group has enjoyed everything as well"

"I'm happy to hear that"