*<9>*

This has nothing to do with the story but I ordered a sweater like 1-2 months ago and it was supposed to come in like two days ago but it hasnt, so now I'm pissed🤤😹 Also i'm rlly sorry for not updating this lol
____________________________________
"Hey a-are you alright? Uhm i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable."
Dream had replied with slight guilt clear in his voice. Techno had been snapped back into reality when he didn't feel the coldness of Dreams arms around him.
"Oh, I'm sorry, and no you didn't make me uncomfortable. I was just....thinking."
"Alright, uh- I think we should go back to the boys so you can take them home."
Techno had completely forgotten about the two boys, too caught up in his thoughts to focus on anything other than the voice telling him off.
"Right, Right. Let's go."
Dream smiled light-heartedly and turned around on his heels, making his way back to the boys. Techno followed behind him, looking around every second, inspecting the area for any type of threat that could come across them on the way home. Dream had shouted and started running down the path, almost tripping multiple times. Soon after, the boys came into Technos view. They were throwing stones and twigs at a crow in the tree above them, shouting things along the lines of 'get away you bitch' and 'stupid bird'.
Techno rolled his eyes and scoffed, whistling loudly to catch their attention. Tommy continued shouting vulgar words at the bird, Tubbo turned around and waved at Techno.
"Hey Techno! Can we go home now?"
Tubbo said while tugging Tommy's sleeve.
"Yeah, let's go."
"Woohoo! C'mon Tommy we're going home!"
Tommy shooed Tubbo off of him and started walking towards Techno, mumbling silent curses and he clutched his stomach. Tubbo giggled and ran over to Techno, the three started walking along the path Techno had arrived from.
"Where's Dream?"
Tubbo had mentioned about a minute after walking.
"What do you mean? He's probably behind us, just not talking-"
Tommy turned his head and expected to see Dream, he didn't see Dream, instead he saw another bird.
"Oh my fucking god."
Tommy grumbled in annoyance, he was hungry, tired, and cold. He was so close to running until he saw a village, just so he could eat, and maybe even sleep in a proper bed. Techno groaned and started walking back down the path, shouting Dreams name. Techno felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around, looking down and his eyes met Dreams face, a small smile draped across his face.
"You called?"
"You're supposed to be following us! Where were you?"
"Oh, I thought you just came to get the boys and leave! My bad."
"What? Why wouldn't we take you with us?!"
"I died out here, in a body of water far from your home, alone. So I figured I wasn't really 'needed' back at your home, so I thought I'd stay. If you really want me to tag along I will though!"
Techno felt a small frown appear, he grabbed Dreams hand and started walking back towards the boys.
______________
I'm gonna admit, that was kinda sad.
Yea lol, he's kinda right though, we don't really need him.
^^^^^
All of you shut up, oh my god.
______________

Don't be mad at me :(
I'm rlly sorry i haven't updated, i kinda have a little bit of motivating back but idk, i didn't check for mistakes or anything, so tell me about them pls
crossin my fingers rn🙌 goodbye though❤️
HEY LOL REMEMBER THAT TIME I SAID THAT DREAM FELT EMBARRASSED FOR CRYING OVER HIS CAT, I DONT THINK ITS EMBARRASSING TO CRY OVER A DEAD ANIMAL IT WAS JUST KINDA A STORY THING🤞 SORRY LOL I KINDA FELT WIERD NOT SAYING THIS